Chapter 6

A scream came out from Mina's mouth..everyone was shocked and tried to search the scream...

Mina widened her eyes and slowly approached a body in front of her...

She moved the body slowly until the head was facing to the ceiling...

It's Hayoung! With a oranges signs around her mouth and a cracked glass around her body...

Baekhyun and L went there a quick as possible.. they felt the same thing... shocked!

"Ha...Hayoung-ie?" Asked Baekhyun... he pointed to the body slowly...

Mina who was kneeling beside the body nodded slowly with shocked feeling...

"Baekhyun-ah...take the tape in the car!" Commanded L quickly.. Baekhyun gone a light speed to take the tape in L's car...

"Myungsoo-ah...Eottoekhaeyo ? " Mina felt very anxioused...

"We'll close this place.. " said L confidently...

"Here... " Baekhyun came back with the tape...

"I've called the others...they're on the way... " said Baekhyun... he sat down exhaustedly..

L took the tape and closed the women toilet... a few minutes later,the ambulance and other detectives arrived there..

Before the incident..

Hayoung stepped out from the stage and enjoyed her party...suddenly, she felt hot and she excused herself to the toilet to fix her makeup...

She pushed the door and saw a glass of wine and a letter beside the sink... she felt curious and she decided to read the letter...

'Happy Birthday, Hayoung-ie... Saranghaeyo... -Sehun-'

Hayoung touched and blushed she felt very happy because 'Sehun' accepted her love... then she drank the wine..

A moment than, she felt pain at her mouth and neck...something like something were eroded her mouth...

She looked at the mirror... it's true! Hayoung's mouth and neck was eroded! She suddenly fell on the floor and the glass that she held cracked...

Back to the time..

Hayoung was chased to the hospital immediately...the defectives started investigate the place...

L,Baekhyun and Mina investigating the toilet properly..they took out their tools and continued...Kei and Sehun was there too...

"Hhhuuhh! I can't believe I stepped inside the women's toilet! " said Baekhyun...

Suddenly, Mina's sharp eyes saw something under the sinks...she found the note that Hayoung read earlier...

She read and shocked cause the note was from Sehun who go nowhere earlier... Sehun was with them all the time..

"Myungsoo-ssi...." her hand flapping quickly at L...he went to Mina curiously...

L being as Mina earlier... Baekhyun read the note and just being speechless...

"It can't be true.... " said L... he called Sehun which was at outside the hotel waiting for them...

"Is this yours? " L asked him.... Sehun froze like it's his mistake...

"Aniya... but....it's my handwriting.... " said Sehun... he looked at the note again and again.... it's really his handwriting..

"But if Sehun does it...he would left us for second, right? " Baekhyun interposed...

"We have to send this to the office and send her to examinate.. " L took out a marker from his pocket and draw Hayoung's body...

They sent Hayoung to the others detectives... then,Hayoung was sent to being examinate...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Those six assemble at their lair... and just doing their own business... the place was too quiet... Chen sounded to make the situation not too awkward...

"Tao-yah...I want to ask you again... why did...."

"It's none of your business... don't asked that question again!" Tao seems trauma with his incident...

Tao left them after Chen asked him the 'dangerous' question...he went home and opened his mask... he looked at the mirror.. and he rewind the incident...

16 June, 2006..at China..

Tao's dad was in rushed... he packed and left the house....Tao who was 13 that time don't have any idea with the situation...

"Wh...what are you.... " asked Tao's mom right after her husband took a big bag..

"The polices knew it's me...we have to move out... " he said quickly...

"But we can't move out just like that... how about my cases? " asked Tao's mom..

"Do I care about it??!!"

Tao's eyes filled with tears... he looked outside the window... no one at the street and it's was raining... he opened the door and ran away...

Right after Tao opened the door, his dad being very angry... they had to stick together... not crashed to themself's way...

His dad chased him in the rain... Tao ran to his school and hid at the science lab...

"Tao... where did you go!!" Suddenly Tao's dad was there too...Tao his under a table at the corner...

Tao was very scared that time...he was shaking until his head hit the table and it's made a noise...

Tao's dad took a bottle and opened the head...he splashed the water in the bottle to Tao's face... he scream loudly...Tao's dad ran away from his son... he can't believe that he did it...

Tao ran to the toilet and looked at his face...his left cheeck... was injured...with acid..

From that day...Tao wore his mask... he can't go to heal his scars...because the polices were looking for his parents... and he might being caught...

As for his mom... she ran away to Europe and left Tao at the orphanage.. A year later, she died because an accident...

So,that happened to his family...because of that, Tao choose to be a murderer... because his parents was the same... the dark side crowned in his blood...

"It's had been a long time...."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
The beast was very emotional...that night, he just rewind the same story...

As for the beauty... she had no ideas for her friend's murder... she was with the prince all the time... but... she must be very surprised when she knew the beast was the murderer...

The price believe that the beast was evil... he murdered everyone that he want... to keep the beauty safe,he'll always stay by her side...