Chapter 13

"Tao-yah... " Kei looked exactly at Tao original face..

"Arayo.. I'm looked bad..I've said it just now...don't judge me.." said Tao... he dropped his chin..

"Yah! I'm not judging you...you looked good that I thought... " Kei slapped the table..

"Ahh~ jinjja? " Tao blushed... he grabbed his chopsticks and mixed his black rice noodle..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

L sat in his meeting room and put his head over his arm... suddenly, his phone get a call...

"Yah..Bae Suji!  Can't you bother me?" asked L angrily...

"Ahh~ Oppa... mianhaeyo.. I don't know that you're tired now... want me to go there? " said Suzy cutely, making L bored with her...

"Don't ever come to my house.." warned L...

"Oppa~ don't you angry with me..? " asked Suzy..

"Of course.. I even don't like you either.... " said L...he tapped 'end call'..

A moments after,Mina stepped in the room with a medium-sized box..

"Myungsoo-ssi...someone gave you this... from Jung Sooyeon?" said Mina..

Sooyeon noona?

L quickly get up and took the box from Mina...

"Yah...Jung Sooyeon-neun... Nuguya? " asked Mina..

"A person.. " he opened the box right after Mina left him alone in the room..

In the box,there were many pendrives and some other things... and a letter.. L took the letter and read it..

Myungsoo-ah,

How did you've been... I'm fine here... yes,I still miss Soojung-ie... These are some Soojung's things that she wanted to gave to you... I forgot to give you that day... don't miss her so much,fight criminals more... even you fight the criminals,remember... Soojung-ie always be with you..

-Jung Sooyeon-

L started exploring the box...he took a frame of he and Krystal...a tears of him  fell on the frame.. L wiped his tears immediately before anyone see..

L get up and put the box into his locker except the picture... he put it on his table...

"Myungsoo-ah... do you still miss her...? " asked Baekhyun who saw L put the picture on his table..

L nodded.. "a lot..." he replied..then,sat down...

"Yah! Something wrong here...! " suddenly Mina shocked.. she looked at her computer...L and Baekhyun joined her...

"Waeyo? " Baekhyun asked...

"After the victims' murders,companies keep pushing each other... " said Mina..

"What do you mean? " L don't get it...

"Almost all the victims are heirs.. and after they died, others will keep trying to get the heirs' company... it's just like taking over the company.. " explained Mina longly...