Chapter 23

Tao went to his lair as scheduled. But, he wore his mask back, even his scars was treated.

They all gathered at a long table and talked about something.

"Woojin hyung sent me this yesterday. " Luhan took out the thing given.

"Just killed him, I'm bored just sitting around. " Kris leaned and hugged himself. Everyone looked at him and sighed.

"Isn't this the last? What are we gonna do next? " Lay have his suggestion.

"I have a plan, we will talk about that later. For now, stay your focus on this. " said Kris.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Kei entered the entrance calmly. Noise. Everyone were very talkative that time. Kei became weird as she doesn't know the situation is.

Suddenly, some reporters crowded around her, keep asking questions.

"Ms, is the rumor about your brother and actress Bae Suzy is true? What's your opinion about this rumor? "

"Are they keep texting or contact each other? Haven't Suzy came to your house? "

Sehun walked pass the corridor, saw the crowd. With a little hole from the reporters, he knew that Kei was in the crowd and blanked with the situation.

Sehun walked quickly toward them and get through the crowd until reach Kei. He hold Kei's shoulders and tried clearing a path for a way. But the reporters keep following them. They looked behind a few times, and walked faster than before.

They ended up with running. They ran to the janitor store and hid behind the door.

Kei can sighed reliefly now "Uhhh~ that's surprised. "

"Do you have any idea with what happened just now? " asked Kei. She leaned at the door.

"It's about Myungsoo hyung, I'm sure he was having this kind of situation. " said Sehun, facing Kei.

"What's your opinions about Suzy unnie? " asked Kei, sweeping the dust on the floor with her hand.

"She's fabulous. But personally, she's the worst. " said Sehun, nodding.

"I agreed. " their breathing was unstable, because of the running.

"Yah, I've saved your life. " Sehun seems beg Kei for reward.

Kei showed him her unbelievable-face. "Now, but now, "

No words needed, Sehun kissed her. A long and gentle kiss, with closed eyes. Kei doesn't pushed him away, but received the kiss with opened-heart.

"Gomawo~, " Sehun sat back on his place and hugged his knees. Kei looked at him and chuckled a bit.

"I'll check if the reporters are gone. " Sehun get up and seeking at the door.

The reporters still there, searching for Kei. He closed the door and shook his head, sign for it's not a good situation.

"Eotteokhae? I have my lecture in 5 minutes. " Kei bit her finger, worried.

"Put on my sweater. I'll take you there. " Sehun unzipped his sweater and gave it to Kei. She just put on the hood.

They sneaking out from the janitor store. Sehun put his both hand at Kei's shoulders and quickly ran away from there.

===========================

L was stared at the board. The number of victims getting higher and he have no idea who's next.