Chapter 29

P/S: All words that being Italic is in Chinese

L can breath out his relief. He was confident now.

"Didn't you have someone you love? " asked L. Kris quiet. He sighed shortly.

"Kangwei is pregnant, and you just stay here just like a fool. Don't you worried?  Don't you ever think about your family? " Kris froze when he heard that.

"Amongst this time, I'm the one who took care of her as you don't. She really wanted to see you so do your son. Please, end this up. " L suddenly she'd his tears.

"What are they talking about? " whispered Baekhyun to Siwon slowly. Siwon shook his head.

"Don't you feel the same? " L continued.

"Okay, let's end this up. " Kris shot L at his shoulder. At that time, shooting started until the backups arrived.

Kris was out of bullets. He stood up and beat L. The fighting was to pungent. Finally, L beat him up, he put the handcuffs on.

"Wu Yifan, you are arrested because being a part of group-murdering. " finally, L said what he really wanted to say.

All were beaten up. Siwon quickly cut off the bombs as there's still 2 minutes. Baekhyun went to help him after he put handcuffs on everyone.

The bombs were dead. Siwon looked at L and nodded signed the hostages were saved.

L took his walkie-talkie and turned to the Commander's channel. "Sir, Case #0744, Detective Kim Myungsoo. Case closed! The criminals have being caught and the hostages were saved. " L reported to Commander Kang about his case.

The report was echoed in the police station. Everyone were cheering for them.

Unexpectedly, Suzy went in the cabin to meet L. L was laying down on the floor that time. Suzy quickly get him.

"Myungsoo, are you okay? " asked Suzy worriedly. L get up quickly as shocked that she was there.

"How did you get here? " asked L. He was finding something in his pocket.

"I was get along with the backups. Don't you know how worried I am?! " yelled Suzy. She looked at L who was taking out handcuffs. Then, he put it on Suzy.

"What are you doing? " Suzy being anxious.

"Ms Bae Suji, you are under arrested because abetting with the murderers. We have the evidence and we've made your warrant so you don't have excuse to get out from this. " reported L. Suzy can't believe it.

"So that's why you accepted the pendrive! " said Suzy. She stared L unsatisfiedly

"You should said I'm smart. " L get up and took out the criminals.

"Are you sure you're okay? " asked Kei. She took a look at Tao's face. "I'm okay, don't worry to much. " Tao leaned at the wall.

"It's bleeding awfully. Get up, let's go treat your face. " Kei get up and pulled Tao's hand.

"You don't have to, " L came there with first-aid kit. Tao felt bad for himself. L showed unsatisfied face while treat him.

"Hyung, about just now, I---- "

"No need to apologize, I've already forgive you. " L looked at Tao and smiled.

"Really? It's much easier that I thought. " said Tao. L put in his final touch and support him up.

"You will being treated by someone else then, you need to go to jail right now. " said L. He helped Tao get up and sent him to the car.

"Oppa, will he be alright? " asked Kei while she was being treated.

"I guess, I better get off now, there's one more thing I haven't settle yet. Well, I'll see you later. " L left the crime scene as it was being investigate by other cops.

L went back to the police station and started asking them.

"It's Kris? Nice to meet you. " L entered the cross-examination room and found out he'll talk with Kris.

"Shut up and started asking me, I'll tell the truth. Hurry before I change my mind. " Kris with handcuffs on him looked L fiercely.

"Who sent you guys? " asked L.

"Daemoon Group's CEO, Mrs Shim. "

The room being quiet for a moment.

"Number of victims is nine, did she asked you to murder them? " asked L again. Kris leaned at the chair. He sighed. He nodded.

"Did actress, Bae Suji abetted with you guys or Mrs Shim? " asked L then, sipping his coffee.

"She is Mrs Shim's sister-in-law and their relationship quite close. " replied Kris.

"So, she did abetted with you guys? " L asked for confirmation.

Kris nodded, "She's the puppeteer of just now's incident. She asked us to murder Detective Kwon both Jiyeon, so we did it. " Kris truthfully confessed about Suzy.

L thought for a second, "Can you be a witness for her trial? " asked L. "I'll give my answer soon. " Kris seems relaxed with the situation.

"Back to the topic, How much she paid you? " asked L again.

"Lifetime safety-guarantee, and she paid our life-burdens. " L shocked with the words. The woman must be crazy.

"You have a trial next week, and I don't think bringing your lawyer is necessary. "

"All is done, you may go now. I've to talk to that crazy woman. " Kris left the room. After a few minutes, Suzy entered the room.

"Myungsoo-ah, you know that I didn't do it. " Suzy sat on the chair opposite L.

"Too late, Kris told me everything. " said L seriously. Suzy leaned unsatisfiedly.

"What actually your motive? What made you plan the crime? " asked L.

"To not let anyone get you but me. You gave too much attention to them but not to me. " Suzy almost shed her tears.

"I'm not falling for that. I've my own reasons, okay? But let's not talking about that now. " said L. Suzy showed her unhappy face.

"You'll have a trial this week, you can bring your lawyer and you can find a witness. " said L, he smirked and went out from the room.

L went home with a happy mood. Kei was waiting for him. As soon as he opened the door, Kei hugged him. L smiled and replied her hug.

"Aigoo~ You're a grown-up, you know? " said L. "Oppa, you're alright. I'm so worried about you. " Kei let go of L and looked at him.

"I'll being punished because I lied to you, right? " Kei's voice getting hoarse.

L nodded. "You have to visit Tao every two weeks until his release-day. " Kei smiled. She jumped for joy.

"Really? You're not joking, right? " asked Kei, L nodded again.

L went to his room, relieved. He held the picture of him and Krystal again. He smiled brightly.

"I kept my promise, Soojung-ah. "