Chapter 3

They were too closer...they looked at each other eyes... then,suddenly Kei pushed Tao backward..

"Yah! What of human are you..?" Asked Kei...

"Huh?! Me? Miss...that question was for you actually... " said Tao...he put on his hood and walked away...

"I don't think that kind of human lives in this earth... " said Kei and she continued her walking to the restaurant...

Kei entered the restaurant and saw Sehun there...

"Yah! Why are you late... " asked Sehun...

"Mianhae... let's eat... " Kei smiled and started eating...

After they done, they moving to the next lecture...

"Well, students... next month we'll having a science project... each if you had to choose a project and discover it..."

"Huh...another project... " sighed Kei...

"And if you passed it...you'll get sponsor to have a vacation at Australia for a week... "

Everyone was surprised... they talked about the present if they passed..especially, Kei when she remembered her parent at Australia...

"Okay... students...it's not that easy... "

The hall suddenly quiet...

"I've choose your topic for each of you... "

Everyone grunted... they thought everything going to be easy...

"You can check it on this website and start your project...Wish yourself luck... "

Kei turned on her phone and checked for her topic...

"International sport? " asked Kei to herself...

"How can I make this project...I have no idea with it... "

Kei stepped from the hall after her lecture over...she sighed longly...

She saw Sehun at his locker... she ran to Sehun quickly...

"Sehun-ah! " yelled Kei...

"Waeyo? " asked Sehun... he closed his locker immediately...

"Do you play sport? " asked Kei...

"Just skateboard... Waeyo?..." asked Sehun back...Kei sighed longly again...

"Science project's passer will get sponsor to have a vacation at Australia... and my parent was there...I want to meet them...." said Kei longly...

"Mianhae...I hope I can help you..." said Sehun...

Suddenly, Kei accidently remembered the guy last night... the one who played basketball... Kei left her university and went to the last night's place...

"Where is he...? " Kei looked left and right looking for him...

"What are you doing here..? " asked Tao who suddenly appeared behind her ...

Kei startled... she looked behind her and stand up...

"Can you help me...? Errmm.." asked Kei..

"Tao....."

"Uh...okay..Tao-ssi... " said Kei...

"Help you with what... ?" asked Tao.. he put his ball on the ground...

"Be my subject... " said Kei...

"Your...what? " asked Tao again... he kind of confuse with Kei...

"Subject.... for my science project... " explained Kei...

"It's wasting my time... " said Tao... he took his ball and walked to the basketball court...

"Yah.. don't you care about others? " asked Kei... she stood in front of Tao to stop him from make a shot...

"It's none of my business... why should I care? " replied Tao back...

"It's for my parent..." said Kei... Tao who almost shot the ball stopped when he heard the word 'my parent'..He looked at Kei....

"I need to see my parent..." said Kei again... Tao looked at his side and sighed..

"What did I get if I be your subject..? " asked Tao... Kei's face seems bright after Tao asked her...

"What do you want...? " asked Kei back...

"Nunchucks..." said Tao...

"Excuse me...what is it?" Kei seems confused with that thing.....

"Just ask anyone else... " Tao released a shot to the net...

"Okay...well... see you here tomorrow night..." said Kei...

"Geurae... " said Tao...

"Jiyeon... Kim Jiyeon... " Kei smiled and walked away...

"Did I asked her name?" Asked Tao to himself...

"That girl is weird... " said Tao...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Kei opened the front door and stepped insode her house...

"Oppa... I'm home.. " said Kei... she sat on the couch exhaustedly...

"Jiyeon-ah..... where did you've been... " asked L who was washing the dishes...

"It's a part from the science project... " said Kei...

"About the science project,I wish you a luck...I wanted to meet mom and dad too..." said L... he put off the gloves and sat beside Kei...

"They were too busy until they forgot to call us..." said L again...

"Not just they...you are too busy too..." chuckled Kei...

"By the way... how was you're case? " asked Kei... she turned on the TV and turned to drama channel...

"Well... we were tried to target the next victim after Nayeon... " said L... he reached the snack opposite him and ate them...

"Oppa... did Sehun came here..? " asked Kei again...

"He gone to the toilet.." said L...

"But I'm back..." said Sehun who suddenly appeared behind them...

"Sehun-ah...video game?" Asked Kei...

"Okay...open it..." said Sehun quickly...

"Yah! Andwaeyo ...I wanted to watch this drama..Play at your room... " said L right after Kei took out the play station from it's bag...

"Geurae...Let's go... " said Kei...

Then,they played in Kei's room...they were too focused on the game until they don't know that the clock is almost 11 p.m...

"Yah! Why are you too good at everything? " asked Sehun when he realized that he lose...

"Of course... I'm the lucky girl... " praised Kei to herself...

"Huh... how was your science project...? " asked Sehun again...

"Not bad...it's going forward... maybe I'll be late to get home...and I can't play video game too often... "
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Tao sat on his bed... he looked at a picture...

"How can I help her... " asked Tao to himself...

He opened his mask... he looked at his 'beast' face at the mirror...

"How mean were mom and dad...they still my parents... " said Tao to himself...

The Beauty was an orindary people who had to stuck with the Beast until next month...the Beauty just wanted to find her parents...

A charming prince who had a crush on the Beauty.....