"Oh ... well that makes sense," I said. "I thought I was bad at sex for a second."

She chuckled, "No. You're not. I promise, but why are you so curious? Are you ... already planning to have sex with me?"

I smirked, "Well since you're suggesting ..."

North giggles again. She's so attractive. Everything about her is appealing so far.

"You're so cute." She responded.

"You know, you're pretty hot. Like really hot," I said. "Getting to know you all over again should be real treat."

She smiled softly, "I hope it is."

I smiled back, "I have a good feeling in my gut about it."

"Are you hungry? Would you like anything to munch on?" She asked.

"I'm okay. I had cereal earlier." I answered.

"Cereal? That's not an actual meal, Allie." She said.

"I'm fine, trust me." I insisted.

She folded her arms, "I'm getting food soon and I'm bringing you back some. You need something heavy in your system."

"Of course Doctor North." I replied.

"Good afternoon you two." Stamos said.

Our heads turn to the assertive voice. He's standing at the door with his khaki uniform pants and a white buttoned shirt that's tucked. He has a black clipboard under his right arm.

"Afternoon Doctor Stamos." North said.

"Hey." I responded.

"Allie. It's nice to see you functioning," He said stepping in. "How do you feel?"

"Restricted." I answered.

He smirked, "I can only imagine. Have you eaten?"

"I'm getting her food soon. She's only eaten cereal." North said.

"Okay, good," He replied. "Allie today you're going to take your memory test - as I like to call it."

"How long is this gonna take?" I asked.

He grabbed his clipboard from under his arm, "Well I'm sure North has told you we were working together on developing specific questions for you apart from the norm. This will take some time. There's no rushing through these questions. We want you to think about your answers."

This whole thing is kind of intimidating. I feel Norths hand slide into mine.

They're just questions Allie. You can handle this.

"We can start whenever you'd like." He said.

I sighed, "Guess there's no point in wasting time."

"Excuse me while I grab a seat." He said looking around for a chair.

When he finds one, he's quick to drag into place. A small white chair is just to my left - inches away from me. He sits down and places the clipboard on his slender lap. I can't see what the first page of questions say. I guess that doesn't matter since I'm going to find out.

He cleared his throat, "Before we begin, North has brought to my attention that before this happened you were already dealing with some memory issues that involve emotional trauma."

I looked at North, "Uh ..."

"I'll explain later, okay? It's too long of story, but this isn't the first time you've had some sort of memory problem," She responded. "You actually have a lot of things that are ... stuck underneath."