She giggled, "You waste no time, huh?"

I smile. Her smile and laugh is contagious. Yesterday she didn't smile at all, maybe a few times, but it was mostly just tears. I've been wanting a kiss for a while. I just wasn't sure how to ask.

She leans in again, this time gently pressing her fingertips against my cheeks. I close my eyes and take in her sweet smell. Her lips peck mine a few times. A warm fuzzy feeling fills up my stomach as she pulls apart from me.

Her facial expression is less tense now. She smiles at me and rubs my cheek with her thumb.

"Sit," I said. "You don't get tired in those things?"

She smiled, "They're like my second pair of feet."

I laughed, "That's true talent right there."

She walks around my bed to the recliner like chair on my right. She lowers herself in it. I can see her sink in a little. Her leg rises up and crosses the other.

"What's home like?" I asked.

"Our home? It's really nice and spacious. Our bed is big because you're a wild sleeper and I recently went food shopping so the refrigerator is full of food." She answered.

"This hospital stinks," I said. "The food here is tasteless and this bed is hard. When do I get to go home?"

"I know you don't want to be here any longer, but it's for your own good. Once they make a proper diagnoses you'll most likely be good to go." She said.

I groaned, "Stamos said something about physical therapy and normal therapy ... Am I really going to need that stuff?"

"Yes, you will ... but I've been looking into those things on my own and I've found a few really nice psychical therapy centers that aren't hospitals," She said cheerfully. "And you won't need the psychical therapy for too long anyways."

"And the therapist?" I asked.

She gave me a slight smile, "Still looking for one. I only want the best care for you."

I said sadly, "What if I don't remember? Like anything. What if we do all these treatments and nothing happens? Are you still going to want to be with me?"

"Allie, I'm always going to be with you. No matter what. If none of this stuff works then it's okay. You can make new memories still and that's more than enough. I'm just happy that you're alive." She replied.

"Well it definitely doesn't feel like I'm really alive when my mind is a dark cloud." I said.

She leaned in and gently kissed my cheek, "When you get home I will do everything in my power to make you feel alive."

A dirty thought pops in my head. Since I don't remember what she looks like naked or what her moans sound like, It'll be a nice little present to unwrap. I hope I won't be too screwed up and stiff to have sex.

"Do we have a lot sex? Just curious," I said. "With my body being cripple and all ..."

She laughed, "Not as much ... no."

"How come? Am I bad at it? From small things I remember about sex I don't think I'm bad at it." I said.

"It's definitely not because you're bad at it. I just - I'm really busy and stressed a lot. It just takes me out of the mood really fast ..." She said quietly.