Where Her Love Began: Miyuna and Itachi!

Start from the beginning

By her fifteenth birthday, the princess snuck out to venture off a bit. She traveled through the spacious village.

Suddenly, a boy, her age fell in front of her. His friend had roughly shoved him in the path of the princess. Quickly, she shielded herself with her cloak.

But alas, they knew her immediately. No one has ever seen hair so bright. The two boys stared at the princess in awe, but she looked at them with annoyance.

The first boy, the one with eyes of deep ember, spoke first. "Princess. Wow. You're beautiful, I-I mean, what are you doing outside the palace?"

She just looked at him blankly. Not amused by his words. His other friend snickered. "I do not need to explain why I am out to a lowly peasant such as yourself." She had hissed.

But the boy paid no mind. He was enchanted with her beauty. "You're voice is musical." He whispered.

The princess wasn't sure what to make of the strange boy. And as she explored, he had followed her throughout the village.

The princess was not happy. She was angry with him. "Why are you following me?!" She had demanded. He merely grinned.

"I wouldn't let the princess walk around unprotected." She huffed in annoyance. "I come out everyday!" She lied.

His eyes widened. "Unprotected?!" She nodded, thinking she had convinced him she was capable of handling herself.

But he just told her that he would not leave. The next day, he was waiting for her by the shop they had met.

Day after day when the princess left to escape the palace, the boy was there. He would laugh, and talk to her kindly. She was not use to it. She had yelled, screamed, and bribed him to leave.

But he would just grin and follow her.

The princess had watched him. His smile. The way his eyes lit up when excited. And his eyes as they showed her only kindness.

Gradually, she came to enjoy his company.

One day, a group of men followed her and the boy. Their aim was the princess. But the boy would not let them get her.

The group would play with the boy, taunt him, and beat him up. The princess watched in horror. Tears welled in her eyes and she threw herself ontop of him.

"Please stop! Don't hurt him anymore! I'll give you anything, just please don't hurt him!" She had cried.

The leader stepped up, a smirk on his face. "Alright princess, I'll let him live. But in return, you will become my wife, and make me king."

Her eyes widened, but she turned her gaze on the boy. The boy she hated. But she didn't hate him. The fool thawed her frozen heart and barged in.

She was in love with him.

And she would do anything for him. So she agreed.

Soon, the wedding day came. And the princess glanced at herself sadly through the mirror.

She wore a long white, wedding dress. Tears started flowing from her eyes. For she was to marry a ruffian.

"Princess." She jumped and turned towards the widow to see the boy. Her eyes were wide and she ran towards him. "What are you doing?" She whispered, astonished.

"I told you I will protect you. Come with me." He whispered. His ember eyes burning into hers.

She was about to say she couldn't, but that wasn't true. She could do this. She loved him.

"I love you Princess Miuna. Run away with me." Tears fell from her eyes. But not of sadness, with happiness.

She reached out and took his hand. "I love you Kai." With that, the boy brought her to him, and gave her a loving kiss.

And with that, he whisked her away, and the two fled. Since the man was not of royal blood, he was kicked out of the castle.

And as for the star crossed lovers? They started a new in a few villages over."

Itachi closed the book. I frowned and looked up at him. "That's stupid." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"She shouldn't forgive anyone, or let anyone in. She should just keep to herself." Itachi raised an eyebrow.

"Miyuna, do you love me?" My eyes widened. "Of course Itachi!"

He smiled. "Than you and the princess have more in common than your name." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him with confusion.

He smiled.

I'm like the princess? I giggled. He must be crazy. I'm nothing like her.

~~

I see now, Itachi. You're right. I am like her. I clenched my fists. Alright. Here we go.

I launched forward towards Kankuro. "Take this! HAA!"