The love they were looking for

Callie caught herself doing something she hasn't done in years she was sneaking down stairs for cookies and milk. Then she heard it heavy... definitely male... footsteps close behind her she said who's that as she turned around and came face to face with a smiling Brandon. Brandon is so nice, handsome, talented... perfect... young man so he doesn't usually scare people. That made this situation that much more entertaining for him. He could sense she was still spooked so he spoke up, "sorry Cal, it's just me." She sighed in relief that he comformed her hopes, but truthfully she new it was him when she looked into those beautiful, trusting eyes of his.

They made their way into the kitchen. "So why are u down here... were u trying to give me a heart attack?" Callie said as she poured herself a glass of milk. "I had a lot on my mind so I couldn't really sleep and then I heard someone down here so figured maybe a conversation would clear my mind," Brandon said as he took out the cookies. "Oh okay well what's on your mind?" Callie asked her curious side getting the best of her. "Truthfully... um... I was... uh... you," he said nervously as he sat on the counter. Callie was in one word... happy... she was pretty sure she knew why he was thinking about her but asked anyway, "not that I'm not happy but why?" Brandon knew that the foster sibling were allowed to date but he was still a tad bit nervous. Brandon found some courage and used it to his full extent. He walked closer to her and she backed up against the fridge. Their bodies were touching and she didn't ask for him to pull away so he spoke, "Callie I was thinking about how I could do this..." he leaned down and kissed her passionately. She kissed back with even more passion than him.

His tongue moved across her bottom lip begging for access... which was gladly granted. Their tongues danced together perfectly neither one missing the beat. The only things that's beats weren't normal were their hearts. Their hearts got faster than they have ever been even when they stare intently at eachother. They broke apart only for air which had became a problem. They laid their foreheads on eachothers and just looked into eachothers eyes. "I think I'm in love with you," Brandon said with a smile. "I think I'm in love with you too!" Callie said happily because she could finally be happy... he made her happy. "Stay in my room tonight?" Brandon asked. Callie nodded as he pulled her upstairs to his room.

When they got there they laid down, her in his arms.