Exploring

I'm back bitches and with an update and to answer the comments about the point of view the story is written in I did in the beginning intend it to be third person but found it annoying and switched to first sorry its confusing Ill and make it flow better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following Roman through the city the look of intrigue was across the entire crowd, I felt like I had just walked in the lions den and I was the main meal.

'Hurry up.' Romans gruff voice made me jump jerking the reins of my horse

'Sir yes sir' I said with a salute and smirk,

Nudging my horse with my heels I came into a trot. Arriving at the largest clay house it was extravagantly carved and 3 stories high looking up to the roof the sun caught my eye making me squint and a bead of sweat rolled down my brow.

' This is where you live?' my mouth dropped open as I took it all in, it was the complete opposite of nutrifell, Drakos was dry and almost no forest

" Yes. And if you don't like it feel free to sleep outside' with the harsh tone in his voice

I realised he must of thought I was insulting him when it was quiet the contrary I thought the land and city was quiet beautiful. Not bothering to correct him I sighed and wondered how long he would treat me as cold as he was.

Over the next 2 days I spent most of my time in the room I had been given not having a lot to do I finally got sick of It.

So I walked out to the balcony that is connected to my room it wasn't that much of a drop and if I broke my foot or leg would he really get angry at a crippled damsel in distress right?

Snapping out of my thoughts I heard his harsh voice down the hallway

"Well its now or never" I said to myself swinging my legs over the edge and jumping off.

With an 'oomph, ow ow ow ground shock" I whispered to myself

Quickly hiding under the window as I heard Romans angry yell "WHERE IS SHE?!"

Wincing at his voice I grab a cloak that was laying over a barrel next to me, clipping it up and raising the hood

I start to manoeuvre through the crowd taking in the markets that were in session the smells of the spiced apples and meat that was roasting, the sweet smell of the almonds that were roasting with cinnamon in the wood fires.

Hours passed in what seemed like 10 minutes, when the sun started to set I made my way back to the window.

Unhooking the cloak I set it down and pushed the barrel to the edge of the balcony, climbing on top of the barrel I am able to reach the window hooking my arms over the edge I kick off the barrel and then at wall and shimmy myself over the edge and land on my hip with a thud.

Standing up I brush my knee length dress off and lay on my bed exhausted two seconds later Roman busts up on through the door

"Umm knocking would be polite!!" with raging eyes he grabbed my arm

"WHERE WERE YOU!" trying to pull my arm from his grasp my attempts were feeble

"I was here...I'm not allowed out thanks to you! So where could I have gone!!" keeping my best poker face on I knew I had him fooled

He then leaned in close and whispered with a malicious tone

"if you leave this room again. I will chain you to that bed... do you understand?" I stayed silent for 10 seconds before answering

"Yes.... Sir" his eyes widened a little and a flash of fear I took the opportunity to finally free arm from his grasp.

I turned and walked into the bathroom joined onto my room closing the door behind me and collapsing to the floor and my breathing becoming elevated calming myself I heard the door of my bedroom close.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed

Vote/Comment/Subscribe

xxoo