Bruised, winded and blushing

After getting back to the castle I dismounted and walked over to the stable putting my stallion back into his stall.

Once outside I took cautious steps to the castle door unsure if anyone was outside, once inside I gave myself a quick once over in the mirror in the hallway

"yep looking foul, hair messy, dirt everywhere" I said to myself with a smile before making my way towards the dining hall.

Skipping down the hall I was quiet happy with my appearance, just I was about to grab ahold of the door handle before I was ripped by my arm as I was swung around and came face to face with one of the maids.

" Oh I am very sorry for my strong grasp miss, but you can not walk in there looking as you do, your brother would have your head for embarrassing him so in front of his important guests. " she said with a hushed voice

"Oh that is exactly what I am planning to do" I said with a mischievous grin

"My brother wants to treat me as a silly little girl? Fine then I will act like one. " I said final on the subject as I turned and pushed the door open striding in with my shoulders squared and my head held tall.

Everyone in the hall fell silent looking at me;

I could see my uncle, brother and who I assumed to be the leader of the army with them.

He was tall, tan with blonde hair and blue eyes he was rather handsome and the only one out of the three who looked amused at my appearance.

My brother and uncle on the other hand looked absolutely, well I would say furious but im not quiet sure they have invented a word yet for how angry they looked

The only free seat was next to the brooding leader so I skipped over as child like as I could and sat next to him doe eyed with a large smile.

"IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU" I said putting as much enthusiasm in acting as if he couldn't understand, he looked at my brother with a raised eyebrow.

"Freya. He can understand you he is not illiterate" Elijah said with fury in his voice

"Oh well I thought you said that they are from Drakos?" I said with false innocence

"they are!" Elijah said slowly losing his temper

"Well you have always said that those who come from Drakos are like the Spartans who lived in Ancient Greece. You know although they are strong and brooding warriors, they have no type of social skill or etiquette what so ever." I said innocently.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" my uncle yelled with much effort

"You are to apologies to your brother and his guests this instant" he roared.

I took a deep breath and turned to the rest of the men sitting at the table looking at me with blank faces.

" I am sorry for speaking out of turn, I know that me being a woman and all that I 'don't know as much as a man' but I was just relaying the information that was provided to me by my brother that was apparently wrong and completely insulting an-"