chapter 8.

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

I pushed my hair back as I knocked on Sean's door. I waited a little while until he finally opened the door.

"Hey Z, wassup?" He asked.

"What happened...there?" I asked, gesturing to his wet hair.

"Well me and S-"

"I don't even wanna know." I stopped him. "I'm just here to pick up my daughter."

I pushed him playfully to the side and walked to the living room, where Samira was sitting on the ground, watching TV.

"What the hell did you do to her hair Sean." I said, seeing her little braids were undone. She turned and looked at me, her long hair shaking.

"Mommy!!" She yelled, sprinting towards me.

I bent down and picked her up, kissing all over her face.

"Guess what!?" She asked, poking my nose.

"What??"

"Me and uncle Sean were making cupcakes but he slipped and dropped the flour all over the kitchen and me. Than he took me a shower and he was going to do my hair." She rambled on.

"Oh." I said, eyeing Sean. "Did you guys clean up the kitchen?"

"No." She said.

"Okay well, how about you sit down and watch tv while me and uncle Sean go cleanup the kitchen." I said, putting her down on the ground.

She ran to the couch and sat down. I walked over to Sean and grabbed his hand, leading him to the kitchen.

"Why we gotta clean this shit up?"

I threw a rag at him.

"Shut up and clean up."

************

CANDICE'S P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and slid my shades back on, crossing my hands across the table. I tapped my nails against the table, waiting for her to show up.

"Are you Candice?"

I looked up to see a girl standing there.

Her skin was kind of a mixture of light and brown, and had black hair that stopped mid-halfway down her back. When she talked, you could see her pearly white teeth glisten in the sun.

"Yeah, and you must be Selena." I asked, watching her sit down infront of me. She slid her sunglasses off so I could see her grey eyes.

"Yup...that's me. So, what do you want from me?" She asked.

I slid my shades off and sat them in the table.

"I need you to do me a favor." I said, and she leaned back and crossed her arms.

"And what do I get in return?" She asked, causing me to sigh.

"Whatever you want."

"50k." She said.

I thought about it for a minute before looking back up at her.

"Deal."

We shook hands, and she slid on her sunglasses. I put my shades back on and we both stood up.

"Nice doing business with you Ms. Thompson. We'll be in contact soon." I smirked.

****************