God Gave Me You

Casper Boone is a 16 year old boy looking for somewhere to fit in. He doesn't fit in with anybody, until someone he dreams about shows up. She turns his whole world upside down, and he finds himself falling in love with her. But what happens when an event changes their lives forever?

~~~

Casper's P.O.V.

"Casper Boone, the nobody," the familiar voice said. I turned around and came face to face with Sam, the school's biggest jock.

"What do you want Sam?" I bravely asked.

"I don't want anything, except your head on a silver platter."

"Well, looks like that's not gonna happen since I'm still alive."

"Ohhhhhhh, burn," Everyone in the hall said in unison.

"You've got some nerve, Boone," He said as he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"So? It's not like you have any. You just act like you do." Seriously, where is this nerve coming from? Normally, I am really timid and shy.

"What's going on here?!" The principal, Mr. Harvey, asked as he walked up. What he saw was the jock of the school holding the nobody of the school by the collar. Then, Sam released me.

"Casper here had a spot on his collar, and I was just trying to get it off," Sam replied sweetly.

"Then what was all the ruckus about?"

"Sam was about to rough Casper up when you interrupted him," a 9th grader spoke up. Sam shot the kid a death glare after saying that.

"Poor kid, he's gonna get a thorough beating by Sam later," I thought.

"Sam, come with me to my office. Casper, come with us. I want to talk to you afterwards." I followed Sam and Mr. Harvey to his office.

"Good afternoon Mr. Boone," the secretary, Miss Jacobs, said.

"Good afternoon Miss Jacobs," I replied. She was a very beautiful young lady, with long, golden-brown hair that flowed down to mid back. She had every boy at school swooning, especially when she spoke with her crystal-clear voice that sounded like bells. Sam shot me a death glare because she spoke to me and not him.

"Sam, wipe that look off your face. You're not a hotshot, so stop trying to act like one," Mr. Harvey snapped. I fought back a laugh, but I had a smirk on my face when Sam turned around.

"Watch it, Boone!" he snarled under his breath. I waited outside the office. after a little while, a girl about my age walked in. She seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on how I knew her.

"Good afternoon ma'am," she said to Miss Jacobs.

"Good afternoon. are you the new student?"

"Yes ma'am, I am," the girl replied, flipping her hair back. There was something different about her, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Well then, just go stand by Mr. Boone over there," Miss Jacobs said, pointing to me.

"Ok, thank you."

~~~

I watched as the office door opened, and Sam came out of the office. He didn't have his usual smirk on his face. Then, Mr. Harvey walked out of the office.

"Alright Casper, we're just waiting on- oh! Never mind, I didn't realize she was already here. You must be Demi," he said to the girl.

"Yes, that would be me," she responded quietly.