Chapter 39: Let Me Love You One More Time

Beginne am Anfang

"Come on" He pulled her into the building and the first thing they saw was the gift shop. Everything glass were displayed. Glass slippers, glass balls, glass souvenir and everything else"

"These are so pretty" She grabs a cute vase.

"Hey" Killua called. "Come on" He smiled at her, gesturing for her to follow him.

She smiled and ran to him, she held his hand and they started walking towards the other room. There was a studio and benches, they sat beside each other.

"So? What are we going to watch" She smiled at him excitedly.

"They will show us how they make glass, then we're going to go to see the museum"

"Oh, I know how they do it" She smiled. "I saw it in an anime called Glasslip, the main character makes glasses from this, like, furnace or something which contains melted glass and then she'd put it on a stick and spin it around"

"Oh, you know so much. So you want to skip this?" He asked, a little bit disappointed.

"N-No! I'd like to watch it with you" She blushed.

"Oh, okay" He looks away, trying his best not to blush.

A few minutes later, the studio is full and the show has started with three performers... well more like the ones who makes glass. In less than an hour, the show was over.

"Alright, whoever cheers the best receives a glass we made by ourselves. Let's hear it people!" The announcer said

Killua noticed that Natsume was just smiling at everyone.

"Hey" He whispered, "Why don't you cheer?"

"Hmm, I won't get it anyways" She whispered while fiddling with her fingers.

"You don't know that? Come on, just wave then" he smiled. She hesitated but nodded since she didn't want to disappoint him again.

She waves her hand shyly. Killua smiled at this sight.

'I guess she's used to it when people doesn't see her' He sighed, 'The perks of being in the shadows.'

In the end, they didn't get the glassware and just went into the museum.

"Killua!" He heard her call from the other side of the wall, he immediately ran to her.

"Natsume?!" He calls out, he sighed in relief when he saw her just looking at a glass sculpture.

"Look!" She said with an amused look, "It looks like Gon!" She said pointing at the figure with a little bit of spikes on top and a funny face.

"Oh yeah, it does look like him. That's awesome" Killua smiled in awe.

After a few more minutes, they exited the museum but didn't leave the building yet.

"Where are we going?" She asked but Killua didn't answer and just lead the way into another room where there are many people and tables of wood.

"Killua?" She spoke, he turned towards her and smiled.

"We're going to make our own glass"

~~~

"Woah, what's that?" Killua asked with a surprised and kinda worried look on his face when he saw what Natsume made.

"I-It's supposed to be you" She cried, "I-Is it ugly?" She asked with a tear in her eye, obviously trying not to cry.

"Well, I wouldn't call it ugly. I'd rather call it abstract" He chuckled, even though his joke was mean it made her laugh.

"Shut up" She hits him on the shoulder.