i swallowed the lump in my throat and decided to facetime Will since i did have 20 minutes before we had to leave.

He answered and i saw his face and his beautiful smile and i freaked out and started shaking.

HEY HOTTIE hey shouted

you know i hate that word and don't shout.

okay sorry beautiful.

you look amazing by the way.

thanks but don't make this so hard on me will.

what? Katelyn? is everything okay? he got a worried look

i don't know that's up to you.

what- let me talk i snapped.

okay sorry.

sorry will but i need to tell you this and i don't want you finding out from anyone else or hear lies i think it will go way easier if i tell you and if i tell you immediately because that's always the best.

what?

Ryan showed up this morning like at my house.

and?

he tried to kiss me.

tried?

Ethan stopped him.

and you didn't?

will i tried- NO KATELYN I"M STARTING TO THINK YOU LIKE HIM. i flenched at his tone.

NOW I'M HAPPY I GOT HOME THIS MORNING AT 3.

you did?

YEAH I WAS GONNA SURPRISE YOU BUT NOW I'LL SURPRISE HIM!!!!!!!!

will please don't i started to cry.

WE'RE DONE! I'LL BE AT YOUR HOUSE IN 5 MINUTES AND THEN I'M KICKING HIS BUTT.

5 minutes later.....

he barged in and i heard his footsteps coming to my room and i started to cry.

NOW WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY?

i looked at him straight in the eye with fear since this is nothing like him.

i-i i couldn't get any words out.

I KNEW IT YOU- STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!! i said interrupting his sentence.

look at me will, i'm terrified please stop.

i could see him relax.

i tried to hug him but he shrugged it off.

will i swear if i knew what he was gonna do i would have stopped him please believe me.

i want it.

i looked at him confused.

he reached his hand grabbed mine and took the ring.

will no i said trying to grab it.

No he shouted and i stopped.

you clearly like someone else and maybe i do too.

no will i love you. please don't do this, we're done he almost whispered.

then get out because i'm leaving and i don't trust strangers in my house.

he looked at me confused.

strangers?

i don't know what the freaking heck happened at the college tour and on vacation but you changed your a stranger will would have never hurt me.