Huh?

I woke up a little upset with what happened between will and I, we've fought before but never because he thought I was interested in anyone else.

at this point i was confused, i mean i think Ryan knows i have a boyfriend that i love with all my heart.

so i decided to text him and see if he implied anything, but before i could my phone beeped, please don't be Ryan i repeated in my head.

Ryan my phone said.

UGH!!!!!!!! why?

hey!!! what's up?

not much, you?

nothing just thinking of last night, it was alot of fun, we should do it again sometime.

uh yeah i guess sure...

yeah so how does tomorrow night sound?

monday night? you know as well as i do that we will have homework.

true!!!!! so how's wednesday?

um no i don't think so, i work nights.

saturday?

maybe i will get back to you on friday.

ok so where do you work?

a factory where my mom used to work.

oh why did she quit?

she didn't.

oh was she fired?

um no actually she passed around a month ago.

oh i'm so sorry i was rude to assume.

not it's fine you didn't know.

well i'm still really sorry.

i forgive you!

so tell me about yourself .

ok what do you want to know?

everything.

ok, well my favorite color is purple, i live on a farm, i have 2 brothers, i'm 17 years old, my best friend is Ashley and i call her my sister, i'm a junior in highschool, i hate soda, i hate pizza, and i don't know what else.

YOU HATE SODA AND PIZZA?????????

i said all that and that's what you saw?

yup.

sorry but i have to go i need to face time someone. sorry

it's fine.

Hey sweetie.

hey baby, your not still mad?

a little but i mean i don't wanna wait a week to talk to you 14 hours was long enough.

thanks sweetie that's very mature of you, most girls would hate me.

well i'm not most girls, do most girls dance randomly to no music or ask strangers to hold them like Titanic or sing really loud in public?etc........

no, and no your not like most girls and that's one thing i love most about you.

i'm not saying i love you til you say sorry.