JOB HUNTING.

So i am thinking of applying at the work where my mom was manager until she got cancer because she seemed to like that job and with the hours i would have just enough time to go to school and hang out with people and still get paid more for less hours.

i applied and now i have to wait one week so until then i am not working so i get at least a week off of a job.

i got a text saying.

"hey babe wanna hang out after school today?"

"sure where?" ''and you choose''

'' um how about we go to the park and hang out and maybe play a little basket ball and soccer.''

'' ooh and throw the frisbee?''

yeah sure.

'' what time?''

'' um how about i take you home from school so you can get your stuff and then i take you to the park from your house.''

okay just let me call Ashley and tell her i'm driving her to school and then she's driving it home with Ethan.

so after i told Ashley that i started to get ready for the school day.

after i was done it was around 7:15 and i noticed that Ethan wasn't awake.

ETHAN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?

huh? oh what time is it?

it's almost 7:20!!!!!!

what? crap! why didn't you wake me up?

i thought you were awake now you have 4 minutes to be ready and out the door no lie or your taking the bus, i will be in Taylor.

as soon as i got down the stairs he was done.

how did you brush your teeth and do your hair and get dressed that quickly?

i'm a guy we get ready faster than girls.

hey that's a stereotype.

but it's true.

no it isn't i said chasing him to my truck.

we laughed as i turned on the air conditioning because it was freaking hot outside i believe it was 98 degrees, yeah it was.

i was just wearing a pair of shorts and a cute top ( picture above) and left my long brown hair (picture also above).

and then i was off and ready to head to school.

skip school.........

as soon as school was done i headed to Will's car and hopped in and waited for him.

hey why are you in my car?

because apparently you don't believe in locked doors, asking for someone to steal your car?

no and i just don't like locking them.

your gonna start.

nope.

your gonna start!

uh yes i will start he said as he left the parking lot.

thankyou!!!

i said trying not to laugh.

what's so funny?

nothing.

okay?????

so we finally got to my house and i grabbed my soccer ball my basket ball and my frisbee and headed out the door.

when i got in the car he asked which park i wanted to go to.

the one by the cafe next o the highschool and maybe we can go there after the park i mean we're gonna be freakin thirsty after that.

true very true.

yup!

we get to the park and immediately start playing one on one basket ball and i don't mean to brag but i play soccer, basket ball and ultimate frisbee and i run track. so i mean he has like no chance.

we played three games and i beat him everytime so he asked to play horse rather than one on one.

okay i decided to start with hors and all he needed to do was make one hoop and he wins.

okay you ready?

yup, he made the hoop

ha i win!!!!!!!!

okay babe congrats!

wait how about we play soccer because you let me win that.

okay.

i have never told him that i play sports i decided to let him figure it out.

i beat him 4 out of 4 times and he got mad.

okay how about a little frisbee?

okay.

once again i won but he was very very good at everything.

okay how about a race?

i should tell you something.

what?

um i sorta play soccer,basket ball, ultimate frisbee and i run track and cross country.

WHAT?

how do you do that and take care of your farm, work, take care around your farm and house, take care of your family, and go to school?

don't say that.

why?

because then it makes me feel like i'm bragging and i hate absolutely hate braggers.

okay.

so what do you wanna do i mean we have been here for 4 hours and i'm parched and a little famished.

okay let's go to the cafe.

we get into the cafe and order our food and i also get 2 bottles of water and he got a burger and 1 bottle of water i go to pay for my food and he puts my wallet down and says '' eh no i'm paying''

why?

i'm not even gonna answer that one.

ugh fine! your so stubborn sometimes.

uh huh.

we both chuckled a little bit and headed to a table and then we started talking ALOT and getting to know each other even better.

by the time we were done at the cafe it was 7:30.

oh my gosh i was supposed to be home 30 minutes ago!

i will call Ethan to tell him we're on our way.

we pulled in my driveway and i hugged him and i headed into the house and made Ethan homemade pizza.

after he was done eating i went upstairs took a shower and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

hey guys i hope you liked the long update again and sorry that i didn't get this up earlier today but i was busy. bye ilysm!!!