CHAPTER 11

Okay so it's saturday and i am so happy because i have plans with Ashley today and plans with Will tonight.

Me and ash are going to coffee then the mall and lunch and the theme park and i'm gonna be so freaking tan because i am mostly italian and i have a naturally olive skin tone ( your always a little tan) and so in the summer i can be like REALLY dark within the time span of an hour and literally be wearing a crap ton of sun screen but yeah.

and me and will are going to the movies and dinner and we might go to his house it isn't for sure yet but i should have a funfilled day.

I start to get ready because my plans with ash are in 1 hour and then i realize i have a lot of laundry to do so i have nothing to wear but thankfully i have one pair of jeans and a hoodie that will gave me so i threw that on and put on some vans and got in my car.

i go across the street and pick up ash so we can head to Starbucks and then i see that she is wearing a hoodie an jeans too and i start laughing.

nothing to wear?

she didn't see me she was looking in her purse, nope so i look like crap sorry.

look at me.

hold on.

no just do it.

she looked at me and started laughing.

see we can look like bums together lol!

YUP!

so we get to Starbucks and order our drinks and then we get some snacks from target including jacked hot wing doritos , jalepeno cheetos, buffalo pretzels and nacho cheese Doritos.

ok so we got the goods now let's head to the theme park.

so now that we have all of our snacks for the theme park we are heading there and eating them as we go.

Ashley mainly ate the Nacho Doritos so i munched on the Cheetos since they are delicious!

we pull into the theme park and make sure we have all of our stuff and then we head into the theme park and start riding some coasters.

here is a pic of me before the theme park. and the pic above is afterwards.

i was really dark and Ashley was as well, i wonder if Will will notice because he is typically clueless as to what i do with my hair lol!

we rode legit every ride in the park and went to the pool we left to go to lunch at Panera.

i was really excited to go to panera since i haven't been there in like a year no lie and i decided to go there because i really wanted some Panera food.

after we finished our food we got in my car and headed for the mall because we're shopping for summer.

the first store we went to was rue 21 which i am surprised this mall has and i got some really cute pants and a few shirtsand a summer dress.

then we went to marshalls and i got a really cute cardigan and a few other things and then we went to like every other store and headed home.

i had a AWESOME!!!!!! saturday with my saturbae i said to Ashley.

same and i can't wait for my date with Dylan tonight it's gonna be so fun!

i know same but with will not Dylan we started to chuckle a little bit.

can you believe it?

what?

we will graduate in one year and we have boyfriends and i have a job etc.......

i know we are truly growing up.

it sucks.

why?

because we won't hang out like this in college.

yes we will ,i mean we're going to the same college.

yes but what if i have to take a year off because of my family?

you wont Johnny graduates in May Aka a month.

yes but i want to be next to my mom at all times.

then have them move and live with you.

no this house means everything to me mom and Ethan and Johnny i can't just leave it.

well how about Johnny lives here with your mom and Ethan and they visit every weekend.

that's gonna be hard with cancer.

then you visit them every weekend.

great! i like that idea ash.

your welcome she said as i pulled into my driveway.

bye i said hugging her really tightly and taking a polaroid pic for my Scrapbook.

bye she replied.

so i have exactly 15 minutes to get ready for my date and i put on the summer dress i bought today and left my hair down and slipped on some wedges and was good to go.

i hope you guys enjoyed another long update ilysm bye!