what happens??

Wills p.o.v

when i saw how hurt she was i could tell she needed me when i wasnt there for her.

it hurt so much what she said. it especially hurt when she thought i lied.

Kate's pov

so i get home and i go to check on my mom.

Ethan get mom water so she can take he meds please.

okay.

i walk in her room and i see her not breathing.

MOM NO MOM WAKE UP, ETHAN CALL 911 HURRY IT'S MOM, IM CALLING NO NO NO MOM PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP THIS IS ALL MY FAULT I SHOULD HAVE SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY MOM PLEASE WAKE UP.

next thing i know theres an ambulance here and Ashley rushes out as soon as they pull up.

what happened?

its its its its i couldnt breathe well enough to finish my sentence.

what is it?

mom shes she she wont wake up.

oh my goodness no she started crying and called her mom Christina over and told her and soon enough all four of us ( me Ashley Christina and Ethan) were crying our eyes out.

2 hours later.....

hi the doctor said and i shot up from my chair.

well can we see her since she's still alive i mean she's obviously still alive.

all the doctor could say was i am so truly sorry for your loss he had a sad look on his face.

NO i shouted as i tried to make my way to her room.

and before i know it i wake up in a hospital bed on an iv.

what happened?

you cried so much you passed out and hit your head.

so it really did happen?

oh im so sorry Ethan i didnt take good enough care of you guys and because of me will broke up with me moms gone and your pretty much starving.

what will dumped you?

please i dont wanna talk about that just please no.

2 weeks later.....

i wake up emotionless and feeling grey and i take my meds and wake up Ethan who also was very sad because of what happened 2 weeks ago everyone knows and that makes me feel worse because now i will be made fun of for something awful too.

i walk into class and see will Dylan and Ashley and they all look at how i look terrible and i havent really eaten since it happened and i have not slept at all and i have been working too.

hey kate how are you feeling today? good?

um feeling numb pretty much the usual.

katy please come back to us.

i will, eventually.

skip to lunch......

i decided to eat with ash today and so im walking towards the table when Ben and Grayson come up and start calling me a no parent kid.

stop. i said.

they kept making fun of my mom and my situation and started pushing me.

Go away Grayson and Ben.

Grayson? will whispered.

see Grayson this is why i hate you not only do you tell rumors and harass me by texting me your a jerk.