CHAPTER 7

Dylans p.o.v

so i was at school yesterday and i met alot of new friends and they're all really cool but i sort of have a crush on Ashley so i didn't really talk much when she came around.

when i heard that Will and Kate were into poetry i'm like wait wahhh why aren't they together i mean he talks about her all the time she wrote a poem for him because he wrote a poem for her and i mean um yet neither of them think the other person is interested.

so i called Will and invited him over not only to talk about that but i also wanna ask him how to write a proper poem.

hey will so now that your here i was wondering, how do you write a poem?

well there's really no specific way to write one you just find something in your heart and put it on paper.

yeah but how do you come up with rhymes? poems don't have to rhyme they just have to be deep and meaningful.

oh. wait why do you ask? oh no reason nope no reason at all.

okay? so what do you wanna do? how about we play some video games. yeah sure what game system do you have?

i have the ps4. awesome i have the xbox 1 and i have always wanted to try a ps4.

we played video games for about 2 hours and then we got hungry.

hey wanna go grab a bite?

yeah sure why not, where do you wanna go asked Will.

how about hmmmmmmm um maybe ooh the new hibachi grill.

yeah sure.

Ashley's p.o.v

so me and Kate are going to the new hibachi grill in downtown and i'm super stoaked considering the fact that i have been waiting for this place to open since 2014 and we're in 2016 so it took them a while to build it.

anyway we show up and we walk in and the only open table is a booth so we each just get a side and thn we have the man make our food it was so awesome!

Will's p.o.v

so we get to the place and they say that we have to share a table like at casinos and stuff where when there's too many people they have some people share tables i mean that's what the guy said at least i don't know what casinos do lol!

so here is your table.

great thanks! nobody is at our table so either we're here first or their in the bathrooms.

Ashley's p.o.v

so me and Katy get up to fix our make up and we come back and people are at our table.

"um excuse me but this is our table i mean we have been here for twenty minutes"

they turn their heads and guess who it was. yep it was Dylan and Will.

um what are you doing here and why are you in our seats? Kate said.

well A we were seated here we were told we would have to share a table and B we wanted to try their food.

well i guess we're sharing a table but on one condition. we have 1 girl and 1 guy on each side exclaimed Will.

why? because i'm not moving and Dylan and i on the same side would be cramped. Dylan agreed.

well fine Will and i will sit together since we're friends and katy you and Dylan can sit together since you have known each other longer.

um no not that i don't want to sit with Dylan i mean i do but i think me and Will would be a better choice to sit together.

i give her a nasty look, Kate let's go over here and look at the sushi shall we?

okay i pull her arm as soon as we get over there.

what are you thinking? i can't sit next to him. why not because your a scaredy cat?

no because i will probably spill something on myself and if you and Will sit across from each other you can see each others faces.

ugh fine! thanks let's go.

we sit down. so whats up kate asks.

Dylan: well we were playing call of duty when we decided we wanted to come here.

Kate: wow very interesting!

Dylan: thanks! they smiled at each other.

Will: so i don't know about you but i wanna challenge ya'll to a shrimp catching competition.

Kate: bring it on fool.

Dylan: yeah come at me bruh.

Me: well if i have to lol!

Dylan you start said Will. okay i will go first.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ooh you only got 8

okay i'd like to see Will beat that said Katy

okay challenge accepted

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ooh you guys are tied.

boom ha in yo face!

okay how 'bout Ashley?

let's see.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 and ah you dropped it.

wow nice job Ashley Dylan said.

Dylan: i would love like love to see Kate do it.

okay watch and learn sonny boy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 and ooh dropped it.

now that's how it's done boys i hope you took notes uh because you just got schooled by 2 girls i high fived Kate..........

props to you guys i guess that means we owe you. yup! katy said you owe us hmm ooh i know coffee on staurday and scones at that cafe by the school.

ok great! exclaimed the guys.