CHAPTER 14

i woke up and i realized that my hair was SUPER greasy so i hopped in the shower with the hopes of being done in time for school,

I knew i would most likely have to wake Ethan up after the shower so i had to make it quick,after about 15 minutes i was out of the shower and i walked over to my bed and saw that there was a text from Ryan saying hey and i ignored it not wanting any drama.

Ethan yelled upstairs that he was walking across the street to go get Ashley since i asked him to, i was still in a towel and decided i would walk down the hall and brush my teeth in my towel.

before i was even done brushing my teeth i heard the door close so i rushed on some distressed jeans and a flowy tank top and fishtailed my hair.

phew! i said walking down the stairs watching my feet as i walked and when i walked down i was surprised at who was standing there.

Ethan was sitting on the couch and you guessed it Ryan was standing there.

Ryan?

hey Gorgeous! i brought you doughnuts!! he smiled cheekily.

hi but just call me Katy please.

oh ok sorry.

no your fine! sow what kind of doughnuts? i asked walking over to the box in his hand.

long johns in the shape of hearts.

hearts? why? i asked stopping before i was even 2 feet in front of him.

K-k-katelyn will you be my G-Ggirlfriend?

oh my goodness i said covering my mouth with my hand.

we already went through this last night i have a boyfriend. that i love dearly.

oh! i thought he would have broken up with you because i asked you out.

what? no Will's an AMAZING guy why would you think that?

because i know that somewhere inside of you, you like me.

i'm sorry Ryan but no i don't.

hi eyes watered.

look we can still be friends.

no we can be more he walked towards me and started to cup my face but before he could do anything Ethan jumped on his back.

GET OFF OF MY SISTER!!!!!

he shouted.

woah little man don't hurt yourself. i let a tear escape.

you made her cry! Ethan yelled.

no he didn't Ethan.

huh?

you did.

but i- no i interrupted him, you made me cry because you stood up for me, thank you so much! i love you! i hugged him but it was cut short by me yelling.

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE CAUSE IF NOT IM CALLING THE COPS AND TO THINK I THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS< good friends.

the last part was a whisper.

why did you let him in?

well i walked out to get Ash but then he pushed past me and walked in around 2 seconds later you walked down.

well thank you and i love you little bro i said nudging his shoulder, hey! he left the doughnuts I'll go get Ash an then we can eat okay?

okay he said grabbing plates.

skip breakfast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i was very reluctant to tell Will but i knew that if he heard any later or from somebody else he would end things and probably kill Ryan and even though i now hate Ryan i didn't want him getting hurt.