KATE'S P.O.V

We get to my house and i start to get in comfy clothes before Alex gets here so i'm comfortable when we talk and then i invite Ashley over so it isn't just the two of us.

i am about to tell you a story i haven't told anyone really.

so me and Alex dated for about two years from age 13 to 15 and we were really serious he gave me a promise ring for my 15th birthday and i thought we were gonna get married in the future but one day him and i decided we weren't really having the same spark we had when he gave me he ring and keep in mind this was a year ad a half before i met Will, and anyway i was broken hearted and so was he i went through depression and i hated myself and i just thought i had no reason to live, but we parted on good terms considering it was a mutual agreement for the break up.

that's the reason i called Ashley because last time we hung out alone he asked me out but i wasn't ready to get back together with him yet and yes he's a great guy but i don't wan him trying anything and then i give in cause i'm hurting but he will always be a big part of my life.

so the door bell rings and he's here and so i asked where Ashley was since we only live across the street from each other and she said she was leaving school so i was stuck with him for 20 minutes alone.

hey Alex.

hey pumpkin.

what's up?

the ceiling.

haha very funny i said sarcastically.

let's go upstairs Alex so we can talk.

so how are you holding up?

better than i thought but not good.

do you need a shoulder?

please.

i leaned on his shoulder barely crying i kinda missed this but it's most likely the emotions.

thanks alex it's really nice to be able to lean on your shoulder again.

hey we were dating for a long time, why did we break up?

HE DIDN'T PULL THAT CARD NO HE COULDN'T HAVE!

because we both agreed that we were young and dumb.

but we're both adults now.

i'm 17.

1 year from being an adult.

yeah but i mean you Blake and Will and Dylan are the only seniors i know.

what does that have to do with anything?

i was letting him know smoothly that if i need to Blake and Dylan can protect me.

nevermind.

*door bell

oh that must be Ashley i said taking his arm off my shoulder i will go get it.

hey Ash.

hey Kate we need to talk about will.

that's why i invited you and Alex over.

let's go upstairs.

okay so about will Kate why did you dump him?

i caught him and someone else kissing.

what? that's not what i heard.

what did he tell you?

she explained how they never even kissed etc........

really? why didn't he tell me?

she just looked at me.

what have i done i acted like i couldn't trust him.