CHAPTER 9

Sweetie come here oh my goodness.

are you okay, well knowing that she is gonna fight.

she's not.

she's not what?

she doesn't wanna fight because the doctor said that no matter what there is only a sliver of hope.

that's not the Kimberly i know.

yeah i got really mad at her but i know now why she said it.

but you still want her to fight?

yes, but something inside of her changed, why doesn't she love me enough to fight?

oh no no sweetie she just needs a bit of a say jumpstart.

what?

she feels like she's too weak to fight if you show her how strong she is then you can turn that sliver into a huge chunk.

thanks Ash that means so much to me right now, i love you! *we hugged one another.

okay shall we go over to the guys?

yeah!!

we walked over to the table and sat down.

what was that all about? asked Dylan with a confused look.

what we had to use the bathroom got a problem with that?

we all laughed, no no no i don't wanna mess with the all mighty girls lol!

skip school............

hey Ethan um we need to go to the super market so i can pick up some lunch supplies.

okay, where?

i was thinking walmart.

okay let's go.

we pull in to the parking lot and Ethan was sleeping.

hey wake up squirt.

hello? dude wake up.

okay i guess i will leave you here and i wont buy any snacks.

i'm up i'm up.

good now come on!

okay okay calm down.

skip to Monday.

so i start work tonight and i'm not really happy cause i help make sure construction sights are stable and safe for the workers in the morning which is why i work so late, but anyway i don't really like working throughout the night and i know i'm gonna be super stressed with taking care of mom, school, work, taking care of Ethan spending time with will, spending time with Ash and Dyl, home work, chores, grocery shopping, laundry, cooking, and now i have to take my mom to the doctor weekly, and if she does chemo help her with that.

i think i'm gonna go in to stress shock..

so as you know Johnny came in town after he found out about mom but he couldn't stay very long he left like the next day but mom understood and so did I.

so as i was getting home from school i stopped at walmart and picked up some jeans and some timberlands and i'm all set for tonight.

i get home and i get a text from Will.

hey wanna hang out today?

um sure! maybe it will let out some of my nerves.

nerves?

i start work tonight.

oh well then maybe we can reschedule.

no no no don't worry it will honestly help and i'm only off on weekends so we might as well.