WHAT HAPPENS

next day.......................

so today is wednesday and me and ashley are gonna see a movie after school. i don't know exactly what we are gonna see but we will find out.

skip school........

so we are about to be at the movies and we decided on seeing zootopia because we think it will be funny. so we get to the movies and theres this guy and he is just singing in the parking lot i mean uh what????????

i think he goes to our school. Ashley said he does? yep.

how do you know? because we are in math together. he's one of the seniors in the class.

what's his name? why? well i wanna freak him out by knowing his name and i wanna joke about his singing so i need his name!!!

it's will. thx! btw if ur wondering he was singing let it go

i walk up and sing "the cold never bothered me anyway"

* him and his friends start laughing*

Will- um i was trying to become a solo act. he said jokingly

Me- oh because this is my usual frozen sing along spot. i said jokingly

Will- really?

Me- yup every Wednesday.. i have been getting calls about you singing here your will right?

Will- this is my first time doing it, and how do you know my name?

Me- i couldn't stop laughing. I'm kidding I'm kidding i don't like to sing in front of people. and this is ashley you two are in math together.

Will- oh that makes sense, and you really should you have an amazing voice.

Me- nah i'm not good i suck.

Will- no you don't. do you think she does *tries to remember name* uh Ashley????

yes i'm Ashley and no she's really good just too modest foe her own good i guess..

Me- well the movie starts in ten minutes better get inside come on Ashley.....

Will- what are you seeing?

Me- zootopia but we better get going..

Will- oh my gosh same.

sure he was.

Me- really? i'm gonna have to see proof. i knew there's absolutely no way he had proof.

Will- here read my ticket.

ugh! he had proof..

well then shall we Ashley? ugh fine! she said reluctantly.

your so stupid Kate. ugh rude! no really you cannot talk to guys at all.. uh yes i can. i mean you act like one of the guys and yeah
it's not hard for you to speak to them but you can't talk to cute guys.

um a) we don't have to worry about that and b) yes i can.

no i can't i mean i treat them like i don't like them it's what i've always done.

for example Will totally liked you.. um no he probably thinks i'm a tomboy who is ugly.

i have always had a bit of self confidence issues i mean i think i'm ugly and will never get married. because i'm ugly and i have always been.

seriously Kate if he sits next to us he's got a thing for you for sure. yeah or he likes you. no he couldn't even remember my name yeah sometimes guys pretend not to know your name when they like you but he actually was struggling to remember you could tell.

ok then but watch them not sit next to us. we sat n the biggest row because that's where Ashley wanted to sit.

so we sit down and the previews start and we start eating popcorn and then Ashley nudges my shoulder and your never gonna guess why. yup it was will he wanted to sit by us and i was sitting in the second to last seat on the right so there was one right next to me and 8 on the left of her and will had three friends with him so there were four of them all together so i told her they wouldn't sit by me.

and then this happens. will says

hey um i like to sit on the edge is it okay if i sit next to you? oh yeah sure i mean i wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable i said nervously laughing.

Will's p.o.v

so i met this awesome and funny girl her name is. uh her name is. huh i don't know her name.

anyway we were seeing the same movie so i was excited and she purposely sat with one chair beside her so i'm gonna make an excuse to sit next to her.

i sit down. i whisper hey um we haven't been formally introduced im will " i'm Katelyn but my friends call me Katy or Kate"

Katelyn! that's her name. her name is Katelyn psht i knew that.

wow that's a beautiful name! thanks! i like yuors too. uh thanks i guess.

Kate's pov

What did i just say? i like yours too that's stupid. oh you don't know what i'm talking about.

well will asked me my name and i told him and he said it was "beautiful" and i said yours too.

anyway he is kinda cute he's around 6'0 and he has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes i mean i love brown eyes their my favorite on guys. but i love his blue eyes we have any classes together which is very sad.

Will's p.o.v

so i just realized that we have science together and tomorrow we get reassigned partners i think i'm gonna try to be hers.

Next day...

so today's the day that i try to become Kate's partner i don't know why they're doing it on a Thursday but probably because spring break starts tomorrow.

anyway Mr. Marks comes in and announces that we will have new partners and i look over and i see Kate this is my moment to shine. but then i see her and she looks upset so i asked whats wrong.

she said that she doesn't know anyone in the class that would do the equal amount of homework. apparently she is always the one stuck doing all of the work.

but i'm actually an honor student just like her so i would do my half of the work and hey maybe she will like me for it so i shot for it.

"i could be your partner" really? wait would you do fifty percent of the work? or will i do 100%?

nope i will do my half and maybe we could study together.

oh yeah sure that would be great! um how about i give you my number so we can talk about plans.

ok and here you can have mine too i said.

she handed me her phone and i handed her mine and she put her name in there with a heart emoji i was happy until i realized that it was an accident when she said " oops i meant to put a smiley face lol"

i mean i guess that's okay since we aren't together that would be weird.

wait what if she has a boyfriend and i'm just coming on strong i mean she is kinda popular.

so to find out i would have to quiz her without her knowing it.

skip school...............

hey lads i hope you enjoy and sorry for not updating yesterday i was supposed to but the page got deleted so i'm so sorry for that hope you all are just chappy!