MONDAY

So today is monday which means we have school today!

i'm so excited because i get to see Will in exactly 2 hours. yay!

so i wake up Ethan by screaming in his ear and then i go down stairs and make him breakfast and i throw a load in the wash and then i clean up the house and pull some chicken out for dinner because i am going to make chicken portifino which is a big italian dish.

in case you didn't know i am 50 % italian because my dad was italian but yeah chicken portfino is basically an alfredo sauce with apples and chicken in it and you usually use penne pasta noodles.

so after i took the chicken out and put it in a bowl so it wouldn't get blood all over the kitchen i make a grocery list.

1. ranch

2. Parmesan

3. lunch meat.

4. eggs.

5. milk

and then i shove it in my back pocket and start on the food for breakfast.

i made him pancakes and let them cool while i got ready and he finished up, i got dressed and threw my hair in a messy bun with a few bobby pins to make sure it wouldn't fall down throughout the day.

i put on some converse and made sure Ethan ate and then i grabbed a granola bar for me and we were headed out.

so Ethan excited for school? no not really, i miss spring break he groaned.

well don't worry because we get on summer break in 1 and a 1/2 months so i think you can wait until then.

eh i guess i can lol! we pulled into the school driveway and as usual i made sure he got to class okay and then i walked to science class with Dylan since as you may recall we are the only two that clean the classroom before school for extra credit.

so Dylan Ashley told me about you two.

Really? well she told me about you two too.

um what?

i meant you and will.

oh cause i was just like um okay.

we both laughed.

so dylan i have known you for a while and your a great guy and your super sweet and such a loyal friend.

Awe thanks!

but if you do anything to hurt her like cheat on her or break up with her over text then i will rip you spine out feed it to you make you throw it up and then smack you in the face with it. okay?

okay and don't worry if we were to break up it would either be her dumping me or me moving to an island where we could never communicate.

good and if you guys break up for good reasons or on good terms not wishing that it will u guys are adorable together i just want you to know we will all still be really good friends.

thanks!

so we walked into the classroom and starting picking up some labcoats and goggles and test tubes and then we sit and talk for a bit unti Will get's there.

Hey chum chum i say as i hug him tightly.

Hey beautiful!

blah Dylan said as he put his finger in his mouth.

hey we only hugged i mean come on.

still blah lol!

So Will watcha been up to these days?