CHAPTER 5

so i get home from school and i try to decide whether or not i should text Kate i mean what if she has a boyfriend?

well i guess if i ask her about the project her boyfriend shouldn't get mad unless he's the jealous type.

Me- so what's up? i guess that's not really about the project.

i waited a solid 45 seconds before getting a reply

Kate- nothing much just getting ready for bed.

Me- bed? it's only 5 why are you getting ready for bed?

Kate- well by the rim i take a shower brush my teeth put on pjs eat dinner do homework and wash my face it's bed time lol!

Me- i just put on shorts and go to sleep. anyway i was wondering what you were doing tomorrow.

Kate- uh well i'm hanging out with Johnny, Why?

uh she does have a boyfriend. dang

Me- oh uh just wondering since spring break starts up on tuesday want to hit the book. he he hum

Kate- ok well i gotta go johnny just got here which means it's dinner time! yay!

i was so tempted to ask who Johnny was but i didn't want to be un cool so i just let it go.

Kates p.o.v

I'm so excited that Johnny is coming over he is my brother (cousin) that i have been best friends with since we were little and my mom has raised him since he was eight months when his parents my aunt and uncle died so we have always been like really close brother and sister and i can't believe he is finally home he left for college last year and i was a wreck but thankfully he has three weeks off for spring break.

"ETHAN JOHNNY IS HERE"

really? ethan has always looked up to him like a big bro just like i have we love him dearly.

so Johnny is taking me out to dinner tonight while Ethan goes to Marcus's house so i go upstairs and get dressed again and this time i'm more presentable than i would be for school.

so my phone beeps it's a text from that cute guy will it says

whatcha eating for dinner?

oh Johnny's taking me out.

wills p.o.v

i dont know why but i asked her where.

back to Kate's pov

oh um a little cafe near the highschool

oh fun!

Wills pov

dont do it dont do it and next thing i know im on my way to the cafe what!

Kates pov

so we drop of Ethan and we finally get to the cafe it is so adorable. i thought i saw Will's car but it can't be him he said he was home when i texted him in the car.

so Johnny where shall we sit? after you madam ooh i like the gentleman you have become we both laugh

why thank you kind lady.

Wills pov

Kate walks in with a really tall really handsome blonde hair bright blue eyed perfectly straight teeth man and im just like i have absolutely no chance at winning this battle.

they just keep laugh and hugging and occasionally holding hands they look so cute and happy. it makes me sick.

so they're about to leave and i'm happy she never noticed me but then she walks in the parking lot and sees my car and i freak out i don't know what to do.

Kates pov

i walk out and see the same car i saw when we walked in and i was trying to decide whether or not t was him and i see a certain sticker on the back that says this car belongs to Will and i'm so mad that he lied and spied on me so what do i do i walk in there and ask him some questions.

Will i said with very much authority when i walked up to his booth.

What are you doing here will? i said much calmer when i saw his face.

um i was hungry. then why were you hiding your face when i walked in?

well i thought you were a robber trying to rob me.

give me the truth. now!

ok i did not want anyone finding out but i work here i feel embarrassed but i work here

oh well then i'm sorry.

hey bus boy what time does Will get off tomorrow we have a project due. he tried cutting me off mid sentence by saying wait no don't

um he does not work here.

what you just said you did.

ok ok i wanted to see you and meet Johnny.

oh well then i'll get him.

oh no you really don't have to

oh but i want to will walks in.

oh hi will hi Johnny i have heard many things about you.

really she didn't say anything mean did she replied Johnny.

nope just very very many good things. that's good because if she said anything bad i think that would ruin our relationship.

RELATIONNSHIP? I shouted louder than i was expecting.

um woah dude calm down Will. i'm not a baby Katelyn.

um Johnny could you give us a minute? uh yeah i will warm up the car.

Will what's wrong? nothing.

Will?

ok why didn't you tell me about Johnny?

I didn't think you would care i could still see you.

What are you sick i'm not that kind of guy.

What kind of guy?

The other guy the one the girl cheats on with.

um i chuckle a little bit* who would i be cheating on and we aren't together.

You know what i mean Johnny you guys are a really cute couple.

thanks! wait what i said bursting into laughter?

his cheeks turned bright red.

why are you laughing?

Jonny is my brother. he is your brother? yes. thats embarrassing. yes it is but why would u care?

um well i just wanted to um no reason.

look if theres something you wanna talk about im not going anywhere i will have Johnny go home and if you dont mind taking me home.

no i can. great! so why did you care? do i really have to explain? no i know why but we met yesterday and i dont think i wanna date somebody i just met.

oh well um maybe we can just be friends. i would like that.

skip the rest of the day.

i had alot of fun tonight Will. me too. we were hugging goodbye when he whispered in my ear. " i will wait no matter how long i will wait for you"