PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

emphasised words will be Grayson.

aye!

hello

hola

aloha

oui

yo

dude

answer me

hey

hi

heeeeeelllllooooo

stop texting me.

so your alive?

yes but if you keep texting me you wont be.

if you hate me that much why dont you block my number?

not telling

you cant can you? you have an android dont you?

stop texting me or so help me i will call the police and tell them that you have been harassing me now goodbye i'm going to school!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew that Ethan was sick on since we didn't even celebrate his birthday yesterday so i asked the principal if he could have the week off so once again i was driving to school alone...... *insert sad emoji*

i pulled up and walked inside to see Ashley and Dylan talking like little love birds and i walk over making kissing noises.

muah muah muah i'm dylan and i love Ashley muah muah muah.

stop it Katelyn or i'm gonna punch you said Ashley.

oh yeah come and get me, she chased me around for a solid 20 minutes and we laughed until the bell rang.

see you and Dylan in English and lunch and after school.

k bye boo! oh wait Ash. yes? can we talk later like just the 2 of us? uh yeah sure.

thanks bye butter cup.

i hate to admit it but i have been having a bit of an issue with this whole bully thing i mean i have always hated myself and i was starting to get over it until this bullying thing popped up again and then it started to get to me again so i really wanted to talk to Ash about it.

hey whale face i heard a deep voice say.

hey wiesel! i replied with.

hey you know you love me.

ben your an idiotic dummy the only thing i love about you is making fun of you.

hey guys did you get that?

what?

oh well Grayson recorded that and is going to edit it and you should get the finished product when we send it to the whole school.

I KNEW YOU WERE WORKING FOR BEN.

wait dude did she like you? asked Ben.

nope read what i texted him.

she totally did dude.

what are you doing with that video?

you will know in 5 4 3- No i shouted trying to stop him but before i could say anything i heard my phone beep.

'' how in love with ben is katelyn meyer? well here is a video where she talking to herself about her love for him, ben i love making you my only thing i can.''