"This isn't an excuse , getting drunk . He doesn't deserve you , if he still doesn't feel comfortable enough with coming to you after a bad day and instead gets drunk , he doesn't deserve you ."

Louis shook his head , "I l-love him ."

"And he loves you too , but you need to show him you won't be there if he gets drunk . He's not Harry when he is drunk ." Zayn added . "You can come spend the night at our place if you'd like ?"

"N-no , I'll stay here in the guest bedroom ." Louis shook his head , "Thanks for the offer , though ."

"Okay . But you still have to call us if something happens ." Liam said , Louis nodded , "Okay ."

"I'll go see how he's doing ." Zayn excused himself out of the room and went to the living room . Harry was sitting there with his head in his hands , fingertips massaging roughly into his scalp .

Zayn sat next to him , "Are you done being an ass ?"

"I don't deserve him , he needs someone better . But I love him , I don't want to let him go ." Harry mumbled .

"He loves you too , you're his Harry . But you're not his Harry when you're drunk . You have to stop getting fucking drunk , Styles ."

"I know , I know , but it's been a long ass day and I knew I'd flip it on Louis if I came home . So I went to the bar a little for two glasses , but this group of papparazzi came and threw questions , it got me angry and I took it out on Louis anyway . He shouldn't be getting any of this ."

"He's not going to be sleeping with you in bed tonight , he's sleeping in the guest bedroom . You get some sleep too . You'll talk in the morning , and I swear to god Styles , if you ever hurt him like that again I'm cutting your balls off and stapling it to your forehead ." With that Zayn got up and went to get Liam .

A few minutes later Liam and Zayn left with one last glare at Harry , Harry ran his hands over his face and sighed . He saw Louis walking into the guest bedroom quietly , the door closed and Harry sighed .

He looked to the side to the dining table , where the food was still waiting . Harry got up and went to get a little taste of it , it was a bit cold but still good . He wanted to throw himself off a bridge and be fed to cobras for his behaviour .

He went to change his clothes , then knocked on the guest bedroom door . "Lou , baby . I'm sorry . I love you so so much . We'll talk in the morning . I love you . I love you ."

He slowly back back into the bedroom , but he couldn't sleep in there while Louis is sleeping in the guest bedroom . He grabbed a pillow and a blanket and went to sleep on the couch .

~~

Louis woke up in the morning to a quiet house . He tightened the covers around himself and sighed , debating if he should get out of bed or not .

Fifteen minutes later he decided to get up , it was around nine o'clock . He opened the door and peeked out , the door to his and Harry's bedroom was slightly open . He bit his lip and stepped out of the guest bedroom quietly , walking to the kitchen .

He stopped when he noticed Harry on the couch , curled up under a blanket . He got him a glass of water and painkillers , knowing he's going to have a headache when he wakes up .

Bear approached him , Louis gave him a light smile , "Hey , buddy ." He pet his head and leaned to kiss between his ears , "Let's go so we won't wake Harry up ."

Just then Milo ran up to him barking , Louis held in his giggles and lifted the small dog up . He went to get himself a cookie and some milk , humming quietly to himself Melanie's song .