The struggle of having long eyelashes

Many people WISH they had long eyelashes and go through troubles like getting eye lash extensions and shít but they don't realise that it sucks too.

They get in your eye ALL THE TIME
I don't know about you but if I had a penny for each time something got stuck in my eye I would be bill gates by now.

Seriously though, one time a mosquito went in my eye.

Anyway, so when you blink or rub your eyes one of your eyelashes go in your eyeball and it hurts more than someone poking you on your side.

Like even when I don't do any of those they still get stuck into my eyeball and that is extremely annoying and nonlogical.

Inlogical? Nonlogical? I don't know English man.

You can see them in sunlight.
Not a struggle but I find it very annoying.

Right so this morning it was really sunny and i was trying to find someone and I could see my eyelashes.They were rainbow-y blurred circles and they are SO annoying when you're trying to concentrate.

They feel like they're poking your eye when you wear glasses

Now if you wear glasses, you know the struggle.When you put them on your lashes are constantly touching the glasses,and you need to get them away from you face so they don't break off in a minute.