Things every youtuber in collabs do

So if you're like me and watched YouTube videos all the mite you know this annoying thing.

So mostly these type of things do are white girls (oh oh I'm not racist) Tumblr girls and beauty gurus.

So the starting is either "whoossh" or "Whats up guys!¡" they are so cheerful.

The deadly saturation

Ok so some youtubers I'm subscribed to literally turn up the saturation so much.Everything is SO bright.Hell they do it so much it completely changes their lip color.And by the end of the video I have a headache.Yay.

So back to the collab.So most likely the person they're collabing with only shows up in the intro.Like what's the purpose.the hell.And the intro is so freaking cheesy and sweet and ugh.

The group name they make

Like when Eva and Alisha did the collab the name was Evalisha....
#evalisha

Am I the only one who finds the name really weird?
Like how the hell do you say it.

And they say it in such a California girl accent.Their voice pitch is so high it could break my windows if they were here.

SO GUYS I HOPE U LOVED THIS COLLLAB DONT FOR GAT TOO GIVE THIS A THUMBS UPPP!!

The hell are you drunk or something.

And they try to be all sweet with everything like "YA GIRL.I LIKE YA"

But reminder not all youtubers do it only *cough* girl *cough* Youtubers and not *Cough* Zoella *cough* because that girl is genuine ily.

AND BY THE WAY WHO JUST GOT 2K ANSJJSJSKEKE.THANK U GUYS SO MUCH ILY