Tips for middle school

So kids,I don't know why I call you kids.here are some tips on middle school from my experience.

Jk,I'm not in middle school(yet)

I'm on my summer break.Also,I know many of you don't like school and enjoy summer break
and don't wanna get reminded of school but you have to get ready to go to school,so here are some tips.Hope this helped :)

1.Don't focus on relationships.
I don't know about you but many kids say that,first we were in primary school and now since we're in middle school,we are not babies any more,you are still a kid.You don't pee in your diapers doesn't mean you can get a boyfriend.

No no no!
Now,you should focus on friends,Now is the time you make friends that will support you in the future.Real friends,not some friends that you are friends with to be popular or get close to your crushes.

Secondly,your studies.This is the time you focus on your IQ,if you don't,get ready to fail middle school and never go to high school.

Now,a little flirting wouldn't hurt.of course,you are a girl and will have crushes.But kissing is just...a next level.

Personally,I study in a all girls school,so this doesn't count for me..
2.do your work! Including homework

Now,in fourth and fifth grade I did like 40% of my homework.Trust me if you miss one assignment there could be a huge hole in your learning.Here are some tips for your homework:

* When you are done with your homework.Check it,correct it! Read over it and correct your mistakes in it.

* Also,if you suck a lot at a subject and have trouble understanding ask your teacher or a classmate to help you.

If this problem is extreme,don't fret to ask your parents to help and get a tutor,trust me,you would get better.

* Instead of completing your homework the night before and start to stress,do your homework/assignment the day you get it.

3.PE/gym
There are a lot of questions concerning this.In middle school you don't have to think about getting fit and thin.Cause you are perfect.
Though,you may want to play sports that you like,for example badminton,football or anything.You just have to exercise a bit and have a healthy diet.

4..How to rock uniforms,
This question is so relatable! My school has a strict rule to wear those white uniforms,that look like freaking white prison uniforms.If you wear simple clothes to school,I'm super jealous of you!
Now,to rock uniforms,you could wear a bit of mascara only on special occasions,and if you're in seventh grade.
You can wear a sheer tinted lip balm,if your allowed to.

Try doing cute hairstyles like a side braid or a French braid or something.Look them up,there are a tone on YouTube that are super easy.

If you're aloud to wear different shoes black or coloured,wear them girl,wear them!

5.Bullying
This is the most serious and important topic of all.
In middle and high school people get bullied.

If your getting bullied,don't keep quiet,fight back! Even if it's minor bullying where you are simply being made fun of.If you stand up the whole world would reflect your thinking and do the same.
Idk how I come up with this pep talk,it's that I've been there and it is relatable,I want you guys to do what I didn't do when I was bullied.It like I am giving advice to my older self.Here I go again with the words.

Remember nerds and unpopulars are unlikely to get bullied compared to people who don't stand up for bullying.
Consult a adult if you're going though this.

If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a friend,remember I'm always here and you could private message me :)

And last but not least,remember enjoy every moment you have in middle school,in high school life is hectic,So just enjoy middle school,if you want to be popular be confident and keep up with all the things.Basically just be yourself,who you are is perfect.
Congrats on middle school!
I'm curious,when do your schools start?
Mine start on the 28th of August.
Bye for now guys :)