'Formal' dinners

Hello again kids!

So yesterday I got dragged to this 'formal dinner' by my mother.
Basically there was a friend in town and my mother forced me to go.(She's dragging me everywhere) And I said yes because who doesn't want good food?

And since I'm so socially awkward I was quietly sitting on the side on uncomfortable af chair awkwardly watching everyone converse.I was so bored

And I was stuck with a 15 year old sitting next to me.i was wishing I stayed at home and wrote a chapter for my books since that's the only thing I do in my summer break.

I asked the-15-year-old a simple question of how old she was.I expected her to ask me something and strike up a conversation but that bish didn't.So yeahhh.

What else sucked was my mum didn't tell me that it was a freaking formal dinner and typical me went in jeans and a daddy's girl T-shirt.So the fifteen year old girl,wait let's call her sunflower. Idk why
Got the wrong impression and thought I was kiddy and acted like 8 year old kid.

But in the end we(sunflower and me) talked about our fave TV shows and became close to friends :) also,she lives in my neighbourhood next to me so I might visit her and show her around cause she is new here.

So
Cons:it was awkward and boring
I was bored
Bored
The food was...okay...it was very bad..

Pros: the dessert was delicious. ;) I might convince my mom to make it.

So ya! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to click the vote button because it literally takes 3 seconds!

Bye babes!