Plane rides

So hey guys! I'm currently sitting in a plane rn. I'm going on vacation (idk what to call it) to visit by Nona with my mum and decided to write. But lol I'd publish it later Sooo.

And my mum Is peering at my iPad....

So here's things that suck while you're in a plane.

When you have too pee

Like I legit need to to pee because I just drank a whole cup of water and another cup of Coke. So ya, there's that. But I couldn't because the freaking bathrooms are small af.And you don't wanna go Because you have a seat that is in the end. And you don't wanna walk all the way and see people STARING AT you because you just need to go to the bathroom.

Crazy moms

So you know the food you get when you're in a plane,I just got a really yummy Mayo SandWhich btw. Yum.

So anyway, my mum likes to take the food. Like she takes the whole plate/bowl in which the food is in and like secretly puts it into her purse.

I feel so embarrassed ughh.

Ear block thingie

Idk what it's called but like when there is SO MUCH noise in the plane your ear automatically shuts.And it's like so numb,you could only hear the air.Like bam. And it hurts so freaking bad.It legit feels like my ear is about to explode..