"Travis" I yelled while walking into my house. To ny suprise it was quite which was unusual.

But, the house was a mess as always. All of Lays and Travis clothes and toys were on the floor. Dishes he told me he was going to wash were piled up in the sink, which pisses me off.

Not finding him anywhere in the rooms. I took off my clothes and got dressed in something comfortable, and started to clean starting with their clothes.

Its a shame I have to come home every night to find MY house looking like a pig stock when im not the only one living here. To add insult to injury he put ALL his responsibility on me. When Lay stay over its like she's my child more than his.

Dont get me wrong I love his child to death but she is his responsibility. I cant cut off all my plans for his child that he supposed to be watching. I get that sometimes he can be busy but he never watch her at all, she's always with Ms. Million.

Hearing the front door open, I see Travis walking in with bags in his hands.

"Hey baby" he greeting walk towards me giving me a kiss.

I would've acted towards him but we've been arguing for a while now and im tired of it.

"Hey, where were you?" I asked looking through the bags of clothes he brought over.

"Chillin' with Lay before dropping her off with her mama"

"Uhmm, wassup with these bags?"

I asked as he started rummaging through one.

"Oh, Kandy wanted you to model these clothes for her, since she trynna open up a line"

He shrugged still looking. Rolling my eyes I stood still still looking at him.

"Thanks for askn, nah can you please move this junk out my livingroom"

"Damn wassup with the attitude" he looked up.

Closing my eyes, trying to calm down which wasn't working.

"Travis im trying to clean the fucking house while your bringing in more trash, all this shit you was supposed to clean, dishes you was supposed towash, but no here I am stuck doing all your fucking work"

I spat, walking out.

Hearing footsteps behind me, i huffed not wanting to talk anymore.

"Move" I said sternly, blocking him from entering my room.
Still trying to push in he placed his foot in the door.

"So I cant come in now Mill?"

"No, I just want to be alone in my house"

Hoping he got the message that, I want you the fuck gone, get your shit and leave until you know how to be clean.

But, obviously he didnt.

"Whats up with you I walk up into the house and you gtta bitchy attitude "

"Your pregnant girlfriend have a bitchy attitude because her trifling ass boyfriend cant clean to save his own fucking life. I got a attitude because im fucking tired Travis, everydamn day its the same thing if Im not cleaning im watching Lay."

I yelled.

"If Lay was a problem you should've just told me you wasn't woman enough to accept her"
He shrugged, making me open the door fully.

"Nah nigga you should be man enough to take care of whats your...everytime shes over here you throw her on me and come back hours later drunk telling me how lit you were"

"You have the option to come"

Is this nigga serious right now

"Travis im pregnant" I yelled. "Then where would Lay go?"

"With mama, B I could've found someone"

"Exactly always throwing her off"
I slammed the room door leaving him looking stupid.