Betrayal, Abuse and Love

Start from the beginning

"Thanks... by the way." She smiled and waved before I left.

I closed the door and leaned against it, thinking about what the best old sister I have before heading back downstairs again...

Paige's P.O.V.

I woke up from the short nap that I just had and rubbed my eyes. I didn't even realize that we have fell asleep. I also realized I was sleeping on Niall's lap which made me smile as I sat up. I also looked to see what Niall was doing and he was still asleep. I giggled at the sound of his loud snoring that wasn't really constant. I poked his cheek to see if he did would do anything and nope... not a single move. I sighed but but a smile formed onto my face once again as I thought of something. I leaned in towards his lips slowly and pecked them lightly. His eyes opened in shock. Definitely surprised by my sudden action and suddenly grabbed my hips. Then both of my legs were on the side of his.

"What... what was that for?" He asked with a yawn and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I had just woken up and I was lonely so-" I was cut off by the slam of the door. I quickly went off Niall's lap so we could see who it had entered the room... It was Derek. 

"What do you want Derek? We were kind of in the middle of something." Niall said with a growl, making me blush slightly.

"It's not what I want, it's what Josh wants and he wants Paige." Derek said. He then came over towards me and started gragging me by my hair. I let out a yelp of pain.

"LET GO OF HER YOU BASTARD!" Niall growled as he stood up. Derek rolled his eyes, making his grip on my hair tighter. I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to show that I was weak before opening them again. It's too late... there's already tears streaming down my face. Stupid tears. Why can't they stay in my body! 

"One more word and step out of you and I'll make sure she's in more pain then she already is." He warned and Niall froze in in his spot. Tears were now rapidly falling down my face now as Derek pushed me out the door.

Niall was about to charge at us but Derek slammed the door in his face and locked it. He did this all  while having a tight grip on my right elbow. I was squirming around in his grasp, trying to get out of his grip but it was no bail. He was now gripping both of my arms behind my back and leading me downstairs. I guess the room Niall and I were in wasn't the basement...

"Stop moving would you?" Derek hissed in my ear and I rolled my eyes as I continue to do what I was doing. Then I guess I got him pretty mad even though I barely did anything because he reached into the back of his pocket and shoved a cloth in my mouth. Just gre-....

*15 Minutes Later*

I groaned as I woke up with a major headache... I don't even remember falling asleep. But then I recall Derek shoving a cloth into my mouth and I sighed. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a dark room with all of the lights out... weird. I tried to move but it felt like I was chained or something like I was before.

"Oh look, the princess is awake everybody." A familiar voice said and the lights were shoved on and I closed my eyes tightly and groaned in annoyance.

When I reopened them, I was once again chained to the wall. I looked around to see that there tables surrounding Josh, Jackson, Scott, Derek and Ed. Each had different kinds of weapons I didn't even want to describe, making my eyes widened. I whimpered just thinking about one of those things being used on me. Josh slowly walked up to me and smirked before putting his hand under my chin, lifting it up so we both see each others faces more clearly even though I didn't want too.

"W-W-What are you going to do with me?" I choked out, making Josh snicker in reply. 

"We want to know where the necklace is sweetheart. Now... where is it?" He asked as he made his grip on my chin more forcefully.