Chapter 1 ~ First Day Highschool

Aphmau P O V

It's my first day of highschool and I don't want to miss it.

I ran to class.

First Hour so far so good.

"All right we will have you talk for a while with the person next to you." The Teacher Said.

I wasn't here for last year. So I don't really have anyone to talk to. But I could just talk the person next year.

I looked next to me to see a white haired boy he looked as nervous as I was.

"Hey, my name is Aphmau and I would like to know who you are." I said to the next person.

"H-hi my name is Travis and I'm new here." The boy said.

"Well I think Travis is a nice name." I said smiling.

"Thanks. Do you want to be friends or something I don't really have anyone to talk to." Travis asked.

"Yeah sure why not! I don't really anyone talk to because I was homeschooled last year." I answered.

*The Bell Ring*

"Well that's the bell we better get to class." I said.

I walked outside and near the classroom I was going to a fight was going on.

"Aaron you don't stand a chance!" A boy said.

"You haven't see me in action" He said as he threw the guy to the ground.

The guy Aaron was fighting ran away. Then he saw me staring at me and came to me with his fists in the air.

Travis stepped right in front of me.

"Don't hurt my friend!" He yelled at the guy.

"I can do what I want to the stupid potato." The guy said.

I stepped beside Travis.

"What did you call me?" I said.

"A stupid potato." He said.

"That's it!" I said.

I punched him the jaw.

"Never call me that again." I said then me and Travis walked away.

"That's the strongest person in this school. Why did you do that?" Travis said.

"I don't know. Let's get to class before he comes back." I said.

Aaron P O V

I looked at my jaw it was bleeding. That girl packed a punch. She is strong. I went to the bathroom and got a paper towel. To stop the bleeding.

After School At The Park...

Aphmau's P O V

I think I shouldn't have punched that guy in the jaw. Because it's haunting me.

"What's wrong?" Travis asked me.

"Huh?" I said.

"You seem really nervous." He said.

"Hah ha. Me nervous. You don't know me that well." I said.

Even though I said I wasn't nervous I was nervous.

"Come on Aphmau. Tell me what's bothering you." Travis said.

"Fine. You know that Aaron guy. Well I may or may not caused his jaw go bleed. And did you see him throw that guy to the ground?" I said.

"Relax we will just avoid him." Travis said.

"Are you-"

"Hey little freshman." A voice said.

I turn around to see a guy with black hair and brown eyes.

"Stay away Gene." Travis said.

"Oh. Are you her boyfriend." Gene said.

"No!" We both said at the same time.

"We are just friends." I said.

"I just want to say. How in the world did you manage to put up with that guy?" Gene said.

"Leave us alone we just want to relax!" Travis said.

"Gene leave them alone." A voice said.

We turned around to see a Brown haired Senior.

"Oh Laurence. Why did you ever leave the group." Gene said.

"Because I realized skipping school and vandalizing walls wasn't what I wanted!" Laurence said.

"You can be such a hothead you know." Gene said.

"Just leave." Laurence said.

Gene walked away.

"Wait aren't you the girl who punched that Aaron guy." Laurence asked.

"Why does everyone know who I am?" I said.

"Word travels around fast when your in highschool, freshman." Laurence said.

"I wonder if that Aaron guy is going to come after Aphmau." Travis said.

"Travis not helping my situation! I didn't want to start this war with him. I just punched him out of anger!" I said.

"Speaking of. Do you take Karate or something?" Laurence asked.

"Actually no. Just play soccer." I said.

*Phone buzz*

"My mom is calling me to come home. See you tomorrow Laurence and Travis!" I say as run off.