12 -Training

Chap 12

Yume POV

"Uwaaaaa!"

I was being dragged around by kukai.Again.

"What's wrong? You have to be able to keep up at this speed! I'm not even going at full power!"

What the hell? He wasn't at his maximum speed?Just how fit was this guy?

My eyes caught Zach. Wait,he could help me.

"Zach! Help me! Please!"

"Oh? But you asked him to train you and I was told not to help you by leader. Gambate!"

"Help me...I want to go home..."

-------------------------------------

"So? Why did you want to train suddenly?"

"I...I don't want to be useless anymore!"

"So you asked me to train you? I'm sorry but you're not natural at this and honestly speaking you're average. If you think you can suddenly be good at something then you're wrong. Even if this is the afterlife, we don't have the power to suddenly gain power. If you're training so you don't become a burden then I suggest you stop now. You would be better off learning programming or something. 

So,why did you ask me to train you?What is the real reason?"

"I...I just want to protect my friends. I don't want to stand there and watch them get hurt again."

"Hmm...that's a good answer.Remember that."

-------------------------------------

Kukai POV

"What do you know? Even the baka can say something useful. Just to let you know, if you ever make Yume cry again. You'll pay for it." Scarlett hissed at me.

Uwa...scary...

"Hai hai,I got it already. You don't need to have such a scary face."

-------------------------------------

Yume POV

"Okay, now we need to teach you about weapons."

"Huh? But you just said I still suck..."

"Yea,you do.We've been training for about a month and you haven't improved much at all." wah...that was so encouraging.

"You suck!And you're terrible! But at least now,you should be able to run away quickly. That's the only thing you have going for you.

Today,you're going to learn how to use that speed to fight.Well,I say fight but you're really dodging the attacks and tiring your opponent.In other words, you'll be honing your evasive skills along with some basic martial arts."

"Got it!"

"What are you doing with that stance?"

"Aren't you going to teach me?"

"No way,that's not my strong point,I'm a berserker.I charge ahead and don't give them time to attack so I never really had to dodge"

"It's why your evasive skill are the worst! If you can't settle the battle quickly then you are at a huge disadvantage.

Follow me Yume.I'll teach you."

"You are..."

-------------------------------------

Hi

Pingu out~