04 -They were...

Yume:This chapter's title is stupid =.='' How did you even come up with it?Are you an idiot or something?

Me:Huh?Hey!I created you,you cant talk to me like that...(mutters)even if it is true...

kukai:Haha! Oi,minna,there's a baka here!!*points at me*

Me:WHY YOUUUU!!!*chases after kukai with a fish*

Yume:*starts dancing randomly*

Zach:Am i the only sensible one in this group?

Me:YES!!*continues to chase kukai*

Zach:Anyway,frozentenshi does not own angel beats

nemu:Zzz....*sleep................*

yuki=snow

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 4:

Yume POV

//Yuki...it's the same as that time.//

(flashback)

"Yume,happy birthday!"

"Mou! Didn't I say not to prepare anything?" A voice,happier than mine,naive,chided.

There were two of them.

"There's no way we would miss out on our favorite sister's birthday!"

"I'm your only one!"

They were boys.

"Hai hai,come on.We got you some stuff!" the older one said,ruffling(dunno if that's a word) my hair.

They were my brothers.

They were my best friends.

They were my protectors.

They were alive.

(flashback end) 

-------------------------------------

"Nii-chan!"My hand was outstretched,as if I could hold on,do something.

"Crash!"

Eh?What?I looked at kukai who was sprawled on the floor.

"What was that? Here I am being a good person and I end up on the floor."

"Wha-wha-what the hell were you doing!? creeping up on people like that!"

"huh?I found you sleeping here and decided to stay just for you so nothing would happen and this is the way you treat me?talk about ungrateful."

Eh?He stayed here,why?It's so dark now but it's warm.His jacket,he lent it to me.Isn't he freezing now?

"Oi!"

"What?"He stopped mid-rant.

Holding out the jacket."uno...Arigato."

"What's with you?One minute you're so hostile,the next your so nice.Are you bipolar or something?"

"Damate" I muttered.

"Huh?What did you say?"

"..."

"I can't hear you,you know."

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHADDUP ALREADY!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

-------------------------------------

Kukai POV

Seriously,what is wrong with this girl??Here I am helping her and she just scolds me!What is wrong with her?

"uno...Arigato."

What?Oh so now she thanks me?She screams at me and thanks me?

"What's with you?One minute you're so hostile,the next your so nice.Are you bipolar or something?"

"Damate"

"Huh?What did you say?"

And now she's muttering.

"..."

"I can't hear you,you know."

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHADDUP ALREADY!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Wha-What did I even do?But more importantly,WHY IN THE WORLD IS SHE POUTING??Argh,forget it.I'll just show her her room and we can be rid of each other.

"Argh,whatever.Follow me.I'll show you your room."

-------------------------------------

Nii-chan=brother 

Arigato=thank you  

damate=keep quiet

So,what do you think?Revealed some of Yume's past.I haven't actually thought out anything so I'm just writing whatever I feel now...is that good or bad?

~Pingu~