17 -He's moving again

chap 17

Yume POV

Everyone was staring no, glaring daggers at us the moment we stepped into the room. Not fun. It wasn't even funny cause we had the strongest,smartest people all crammed into one tiny room and they were hostile. Can you imagine that? It looked pretty scary. Even Nemu's bubble [1] looked scary. I mean,it's a bubble!Bubbles are not supposed to be scary!

"What you looking at?"

"uno...Scarlett-chan? I don't think you should be so rude..."

"Shut up Zach!"

"Let's get this over and done with.I've better things to do.

In short,we're gathered here today because He is moving again.It's the same at last year.He goes into classrooms and takes lessons."

"Huh?Then what's with the big ruckus,Vis?We'll just avoid him like. we did last year."

"It's different this time.Kukai,while you may be able to hold your own for some time,others can't.He's claiming territory."

"What?No way!"

What?Claiming territory?What was that?Why did everyone look so scared?Even Yukio-wait Yukio was never scared.He even dropped his game device.

"Tch!He's doing it again."

"Yukio?What do mean again?"

"That's right.Onee-chan,you don't know right?"

"The beginning of the rebellion.

The will of one man.

The struggle.

You're still considered a newbie so you wouldn't know.Heh,strange since you hang out with the veterans all the time.Why don't you ask one of them?"Vis whispered.

-------------------------------------

[1]Feels like forever since I've done this. Anyway reference to chap 3. Nemu has a bubble coming out of her nose! So,Nemu's bubble!Just accept it.NEMU HAS A BUBBLE.ACCEPT IT!!

I feel like writing a prequel now. Damnit,I have exams tomorrow.Well tomorrow when I'm writing this...ugh

Should I write a prequel?It'll be regarding the rebellion and how it started.

Gimme your opinion!!

Arigato

Pingu~