AcƎ

"You can run, and you can hide, but you're still going to die."

I tried to pull away but his grip just tighten on me.

"LET ME GO!"

 "Not going to happen Miss. Alice who for some odd reason returned." He smiled. I knew how I can get away from him. I spit in his eye and he let me go putting his hand on his one eye, I grabbed his neck and pulled his stomach into my knee which caused him to fall on the ground in pain. A smirk grew on my face and I turned to run away but Ace grabbed me by my leg and pulled me down, this caused me to lose my balance and I fell on the ground on my stomach, I landed with a groan. Ace got up tying my hands behind my back then he stood me up.

"Ace do you really have to do this?" 

"Of course the King wants you and The Red Queen is going to kill you."

"Yeah good luck with that one." I stepped on his foot, and he moaned out in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry didn't mean too." I made that sarcastic remark to him. I brought my hands under my feett and stepped over my hands, now my hands were in front of me, I hit Ace in the face.

"You're going to pay for that."

"Well you can't hit me-I'm a girl."

"Well you see, in this world, there is no rules or laws. So Alice welcome back to Wonderland." Ace brought his hand back and hit me with so much force that I fell on the ground, I looked up at him not saying anything.

 "Now stand up."

"No, I like the ground." I refused to do what he told me. He kicked me in my stomach which knocked the wind out of me, I was struggling to catch my breath I put my arms over my stomach as if that was going to help ease the pain. Ace grabbed me by my arm standing me up.

"I can't wait until the Red Queen rips you apart."

 "And I can't wait to kill you."

"You won't kill me." Ace chuckled.

"How do you know? I already killed people here in Wonderland, you're just another person." 

"What if I kill you before you kill me?" 

"You won't kill me Ace, you need me. What would you do without me?" 

"I can do a lot of things without you Alice, you're just another stupid person here." 

"I'm not stupid Ace." 

"Yes you are because you came back here so tell me Alice why come back to Wonderland, how stupid can you get?"

"Well Ace, let's see my mom was so annoying, oh my god I just had to get away from her. I mean she was yelling at me she wanted me to go to an insane asylum but the thing is I'm not crazy. An insane asylum is where crazy people go but I'm not crazy, so I hit her in the head with a frying pan repeatedly until she stopped breathing that was my bad, my intentions weren't to kill her but I did...oopsie, I was only supposed to knock her out but you know I got carried away. Then I ran outside, I saw that little white rabbit with the ticking watch so I followed him into the woods I saw the rabbit hole and I jumped down it and here I am in Wonderland finishing what I started."

"What did you kill your dad too?"

"Nope but he's dead, died in a car accident, and so did my boyfriend. The only reason why I jumped down the hole is because when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose. So I thought that maybe I can come back and stay here in Wonderland visit my old friends. Try to start a new life, forget about my awful life in that world. Forget about how miserable I was." Oh my God Alice I just told him my life story.