Th∃ eNd Is Wh∃r∃ iT b∃gIn$

"The little girl just couldn't sleep because her thoughts were way too deep. Her mind had gone out on a stroll and fallen down the rabbit hOle."

*Ace's P.O.V*

I saw one of the guards walk in the room, his name was Zeke he was a demon but he wasn't a hybrid, Zeke used to be my friend. 

"Man Ace what happened to you buddy? You were The King's most loyal solider." 

"Loyalty only gets you so far Zeke." 

"I got that but really Ace why did you change? You changed for a girl?"

"You mean Alice? Oh Zeke Alice Kingslee means nothing to me she is just some girl I met in Wonderland. She's useless Zeke." 

"No she's not, you love her Ace." 

"No I don't. I don't give a crap about Miss. Alice Kingslee, Zeke; love doesn't exist." 

"Alright, then I have something to tell you if you really don't care about Alice, if you really don't love Alice, The King told me that he plans on killing her right in front of you. He just wants to make sure you suffer, he wants you to suffer so bad, but I fear that death for Alice would be very kind. So I talked The King into doing something more....tragic." What Zeke told made me feel a little bit uneasy, I didn't want Alice to get hurt.

"What did you talk The King into doing?" 

"Well, I know that Alice wants to destroy Wonderland and we can't have that happen now can we?" 

"Tell me Zeke what the hell did you tell The King to do to Alice?" 

"I told The King that he should make Alice suffer. I told him that he should torture her every day then heal her just to have him torture her again. It'll be worse than death for her, she'll want to die but she never will. It'll be a never ending circle of pain for her. She'll beg for The King to kill her, she'll scream and yell out in pain, she'll want everything to end but it won't. Especially in this world because she can't go home. A lifetime of misery for Miss. Kingslee. I would say that's a pretty elaborate plan." 

"You can't do that you can't make Alice suffer like that. That's inhuman."

"Last time I checked Ace, Alice wasn't human." 

"You can't hurt her, that's too cruel even for you." 

"Why? I thought you didn't care about her, or maybe you do. Maybe she is your anchor and you'd be devastated if she died but you're pretending that she means nothing to you when, in reality, she is your whole world." Zeke smirked, he grabbed my arms forcing me up, he started to walk me down a long hallway and I heard The King talking. 

*Alice's P.O.V*

"See now Alice, you don't know what you just done." The King stood up.

"You let her go right now."

"What would you do Alice? Hm? You're going to kill me? I'll give you a choice Alice who gets to live who gets to die. It's your choice really." When The King spoke those words I saw guards bring Ace out.

"So Alice who gets to live? The girl you always protected? Or Ace, the boy you love, the boy you vow to protect. It's all up to you Alice, who lives, who dies. You always have a choice Alice. So which one will you never see again?"

"I can't-"

"Choose? You can't choose Alice is that it? Come on now, it really isn't that hard of a choice. I'm being nice and giving you one."

"Me, kill me."

"Well...that took a twist didn't it? A girl willing to give up her life for a boy who never even loved her back or the young girl who has her whole life ahead of her so do you Alice, you have a life ahead of you."