I'lL lƎt YoU gO

~"It's hard to let go of someone you really want to keep."~

I thought about what Jay said how when you let yourself feel again it's going to be much worse than why you let go in the first place. If I turned on my feelings I would be sad all over again, I needed to be numb but I knew numb was worse than being sad I opened my eyes back up.

"Nice try Ace. Thanks for playing please try again later."

"Really Alice?"

"Yes really. You know I feel bad for people that never go crazy, life is so much more better, more fun."

"Please Alice."

"Aww it's cute to see you beg me to do something. Why don't you turn it all off eh? What do you say about that Ace. Remember when you didn't care about anything in Wonderland? Was your switch off then too? Come on it'll be fun." 

"ENOUGH ALICE!"

"Why? Why should I stop talking because it's the truth? You're scared of the truth Ace or maybe you're hiding something. Is that why you don't want to turn everything off because you're hiding something? Like I told Max the truth has a cost, so spill."

"It's nothing Alice." Ace looked down at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world-but that was the thing when people break eye contact with you they are lying to you.

"I know something is wrong Ace I know that you are hiding something it's easy to see through you."

"If I turn it off I won't be able to turn it back on Alice. I killed a lot of people when I turned it off, I killed my friends anyone who got in my way."

"That's the difference between you and I. I don't kill random people for the fun of it, I kill people because they did something to me. They all deserved it anyways. So you can't control it huh Ace? That's just a reason to turn it off because once it's off you don't have to turn it back on leave it off Ace. You never have to feel the pain again ever. How lovely is it to feel pain all at once then never again. You don't feel it Ace, that's the beauty of it. You don't feel the pain, unless you let it in." I explained to Ace. I know what Jay said that turning everything off was the worst thing that someone could ever do but it doesn't matter now because I'm not planning on turning it on anymore.

"Alice is right lil' bro just one little flick of the switch that's all it takes, one little second to turn years of pain into nothing." Jay walked through the door.

"See Jay agrees with me."

"Yeah for once I agree with Alice Kingslee Wonderland's most wanted person."

"It's fun killing I don't mind it one bit."

"I can see why you're Wonderland's most wanted person." Jay told me.

"What? It was self defense Jay I defended myself. They were going to kill me what was I supposed to do? Stand there?"

"I bet you'd rather be dead right now because Max is dead. Seeing him everywhere you go eh?" Jay winked at me, this caused me to roll my eyes at him. I sat down in the chair that was next to me taking a alcoholic drink chugging it down.

"Jay that's kind of mean." Ace stood up for me.

"What difference does it make Ace? You were already going to kill him, you should be thanking Chase he did you a favor." Jay stood his ground.

"What?" I was confused.

"Oh you didn't tell her Ace? Sweetie, everything in Wonderland comes with a price yes? I mean nothing comes free everyone has to pay up and your little boyfriend over here told me that he'd kill Max." Jay started.