Th∃ bALL

~"You're my favorite 'what if' and my best 'I'll never know'"~

"Alice do you remember me?" Max randomly said. I knew what he was talking about.

"Remember what?"

"You and I, we were best friends. I know you vowed to forget me but I really wish that you didn't. Alice you are the best thing that happened to me."

"I remember that you're my best friend. I read my diary Max. All the memories came back to me like a flood. I know that you were always there for me and I am so sorry Max that you always had my back even when I screwed up and I forgot to have yours." I apologized to Max. Before I could do anything Max pulled me into a kiss.

"I've always loved you Alice." Max confessed to me. I couldn't tell Max that I loved him back. I wanted so badly to tell him that I loved him but I just couldn't. I walked into that small room. I saw my whole little army gathered waiting for me to give them some direction.

"Excuse me what exactly are we doing here?" One person raised his hand.

"We're not in school you don't have to raise your hand. Anyways you're all here because I know all of you want to get back at The King. He has some people that I need. So you all are going to help me. The King is having another party tomorrow night it's really simple it really is. There are only three rules you have to remember. One, know your targets, two don't hesitate just pull the trigger, and finally the last rule, don't miss."

"You!" I pointed at a person handing him a gun loading it for him.

"Kill him." I pointed at Max.

"What?"

"Kill him, don't miss." I repeated myself.

"Um okay." The guy answered me. He pointed the gun at Max, but he didn't pull the trigger. I rolled my eyes pulling out my gun shooting the guy in his head watching him go down.

"Why did you shoot him?" Max's eyes were wide.

"He hesitated. Now everyone got that? When you see your target just pull the damn trigger, don't even look back. Keep going and if someone falls pick up their gun and keep shooting, leave them. Got it?"

"Yes." They answered me

"What about the survivors?" One guy asked me.

"Shoot them. Shoot everyone and then if there are survivors shoot them again."

"So we just go and kill people?" This guy seemed confused.

"Yeah. Demons, we kill demons. First we have to blend in, then we kill them. I'll give you a signal. Got it? Do I have to draw a map for you?"

"No, I, I got it." He answered me.

"Good see you all at the party tonight." I smiled walking out of the room dragging Max out with me.

"You know that I was supposed to take you to the Queen Of Diamonds right?" Max looked me in the eye.

"Yep but I like being anti-social. I'll tell you what, after I kill The King you can take me to the good witch. I won't fight with you, I'll be social for once just for you. Deal?"

"Deal! That guy that you told to kill me, did you really mean it?"

"I knew he wouldn't kill you. You could see it in his eyes, he couldn't kill you. That's how you know if they are weak or not, look into their eyes Max it's all there. You can read people easily."