LiƎs

"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

"No, I never helped you." I tried to deny The King. I didn't help him, I would never help him.

"Then why would there be K burned into your skin Alice? You helped me Alice you want to deny it because you don't want it to be true, but you know that it is." The King smirked.

"I hate you, you're lying. YOU DID SOMETHING TO ME! I would never help you, I'm not that low. I didn't help you you're all about lies Mr. King that's how you run everything based on lies and right now you are lying to me. You did something to me because I didn't help you, you did something."

"Actually I didn't. You don't remember Alice do you? You were the one who said that I should get rid of the people who had the power. You made a me a plan, gave me a drawing where all the witches were. You told me the whole plan, sweet little innocent Alice had no idea what she was doing, I should thank you really Alice because without you I would have never gotten all this power." The King was pulling something out of his pocket.

"I DIDN'T HELP YOU!"

"Did you not?" The King held up the thing he pulled out of his pocket. I saw that it was a crumpled up paper, he starting to unfold it. Once he got unfolded I saw that it was a drawing of Wonderland, there was a circle where the witches were there was a signature at the bottom that read Alice Kingslee.

"Believe me now?" The King smiled. I held up my gun aiming at The King's chest, then I pulled the trigger I watched as he fell to the ground.

"No more lies, Mr. King it wasn't impossible to kill you." I looked down at his body. Then I felt this stinging pain in my leg, I looked down and I saw blood forming around my leg.

"Damn." I turned around seeing a young girl holding a gun, I grabbed the whip, throwing it at the girl, it wrapped around her waist.

"Please I don't want to die." The girl's eyes got watery.

"Darling, you sealed your fate when you went up against me."

"Please."

"I'm sorry, I don't have a heart." With that said, I pulled the whip back, I watched her body shatter into different pieces. I saw Ace get Stella, the witch that was helping us, came up to me.

"Good job Alice, you killed all the witches. Thank you Alice for killing them that really helped me out but unfortunately now I have to kill you." The witch held me at gunpoint I put my hands up surrendering to her.

"Say goodbye Alice." She loaded the gun but then her face turned pale, she dropped the gun I saw her fall to the ground Max was holding a bloody knife in his hands.

"Goodbye." I spoke out loud.

"You should thank me Alice."

"No I'm good." I told Max but someone caught my attention I then saw a little girl she looked around the age of seven she looked very afraid, her eyes were getting watery I walked up to her but she backed away.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." I put my hand out to the little girl, she just looked at me.

"I'm Alice what's your name?"

"Angelina."

"That's a pretty name."

"The King he..."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked her.

"He tried too." Angelina's voice was shaky.

"Well he can't hurt you anymore okay?" I gave her a small smile, she nodded agreeing with me.