TaLƎ 0f A b Я 0k Ǝ n GiЯl

"I feel nothing, and it feels great."

"Excuse me miss you can't be in here." I saw a guard come up to me.

"Why not?"

"Well, you're, you're an outsider. You have to go."

"No."

"Listen lady I'm a guard and I don't want to hurt-" He started.

"I'm going to stop you right there I don't care who you are, I want to hurt you."

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me."

"You can't hurt me."

"Yeah, yeah you're right I can't hurt you, but I can surely kill you." With that said I took my knife plunging it into the guard's stomach. He grabbed onto my shoulder trying to get himself balanced.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a monster, you made the mistake to let your guard down." I laughed pulling the knife out of the guard, I watched as he fell down to the floor, he was struggling to breathe.

"Sorry Mr. Guard." I smirked walking down the hall. When I turned the corner I saw a maid.

"You." She spoke.

"Me."

"You."

"Me."

"You're Alice, you're a killer."

"Yes I am Alice, yeah I am kind of, maybe just a little bit of a killer. I'm somewhat of a killer. I didn't kill these people because for the fun of it, I did it because they deserved to die." I smiled. The maid started to back away from me.

"Are you scared of me?"

"You, you're going to-"

"What am I going to do? Kill you? Maybe, hurt you, most definitely." I walked up to the maid who looked scared, I pulled my knife out holding it to her neck if I were to press down on the knife I would kill the maid.

"Please get away from me."

"No, I'm not going to leave, now tell me where are they keeping the prisoners?" I asked the maid.

"I don't know."

"Don't lie to me, where are they?"

"I don't know, I really don't. Maybe they are in the torture room. I know The King has that boy named Max he's killing him, The King is going to kill Max and there is nothing you can do to stop him. He took a girl too, I don't her name and I don't know where she is took that girl though." The maid responded to me, I just held the knife closer to her neck.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No I'm not going to kill you just hurt you really bad." I grabbed her by her hair tossing her into the wall, I watched her hit her head then fall to the floor. I saw blood starting to form around her temple I kicked her in her stomach which made her double over in pain. I stood up lifting up my left leg then forcefully bring it down stepping on the maid's arm. I heard her high pitched yelp.

"Alice stop." The maid pleaded.

"Okay." I shrugged, I walked over to her getting on top of her. I placed my hands on her neck squeezing. She brought her arms up trying to push my face away but I held that firm grip on her. I saw her face starting to turn blue I watched her eyes roll in the back of her head. I removed my hands, she still had a pulse and she was slowly breathing. I knocked this maid unconscious, I grabbed some rope tying her hands behind her back. I grabbed a chair pushing it over to one of the walls I stood on it, opening up the vent that was above the wall. I put my hands inside the vent lifting myself up and crawling inside. I closed it, crawling through the tiny space. I crawled straight hoping that I wasn't making any noise. I made it to the end, I was about to open the vent lid when I heard someone talking. I looked down and I saw a guard talking to The King.