Come On,Lass. Tell Me Somethin'

Start from the beginning

He shoved off the plaster quickly then glanced between us two and asked,"So is all forgiven?" Chibs and I exchanged a look before grins stretched across our faces then we laughed and patted the blond on the shoulder. We split into different directions as my mind whirled with the possibility that Chibs would sell my war story out to Jax.

No. The Scotsman was loyal to his VP but when he gave his word,something in my heart told me that he would be taking my story to the grave. Someone clasped a hand over my shoulder and I tensed but my body gradually relaxed when I heard the person's voice,"How you feeling, baby?"

Gemma. I turned and embraced her tightly,causing her to gasp with surprise before hugging me in return.

"What was that for?" she asked, pulling away from the embrace. My eyes flickered around and I smiled then replied,"Thank you, Gemma. For everything. I owe you."

"Why does this sound like a goodbye? Libby, are you leaving Charming?" she demanded, gripping my wrists. I shook my head but I knew she was right. It did feel like a goodbye.

"No. You're stuck with me. Have you seen Opie?' She pointed over towards the garage and I followed her direction to find the lamp post of a man.

I hugged him from behind and grinned as he turned several times while he tried to figure out who was hugging him.

"Jesus Christ, Libby, is that you?" he demanded, still circling around like an idiot. I giggled and exclaimed, "Sure is! Hi, Ope!"

He chuckled and reached around, prying me off of him before asking, "What do you want, Squirt?"

"Amusement! No one's around and I want something to do or someone to talk to." I answered, sighing. He nodded,clearly understanding my boredom before he helped me onto the hood of his truck then handed me a fresh open beer.

"Here, drink up. I won't tell anybody. Now, tell me what's really going on inside your pretty little head because you look like your hell has come to life." he pointed out, leaning against the grill of the truck. I sighed and I processes what had happened over the past few weeks.

A cast, kidnapped, and so many mixed emotions about Jax. Opie huffed and shook his head as he muttered,"And we're back to square one. Dammit, Libby, just tell him how you feel. I can guarantee that he feels the same fucking way but you guys are both idiots. "

"Dude, he's your VP. Have some respect." I warned and then I realized what he meant as he raised his eyebrow up curiously, the smug grin stretching across his face.

"See what I mean? You're defensive as shit for him, Libs. Just admit it." he encouraged, nudging me. I went silent, frowning at his words before he noticed then quickly changed the subject,"Are you coming to the party. Jax is gonna be fighting and its always pretty badass to see. And before you say no along with some lame ass excuse on why you "can't" go, everyone agrees that you should come."

"Even Jax?" I questioned, leaning closer to him. He smirked and chuckled lowly before he whispered, "You really think that blond hothead is gonna let his girl out to play with the big dogs? Hells no. So we went behind his back."

Oh shit. Jaw isn't gonna be happy if I go to that party... But I really want to see him fight...

"Oh, fine, you persistent little shit. I'll go." He cheered, pumping his first in the air before his blue eyes flew over the entrance gate and he snatched the beer out of my hands then chugged the liquor casually as I spotted what had put him in such a panic.

I spotted the sleek, metallic black 2003 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport with custom T-bars which was following Clay's bike and I couldn't help but watch as he pulled into a parking spot,whipping off his helmet.