C H A P T E R - F I V E

|NEVER FORGET YOU|

C H A P T E R - F I V E

Song- Shayad yeh pyar hai,
Fashion.

---------------

And your heart's against my chest,
your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget,
I'm in love now.

Kiss me, Ed Sheeran.

****************

"What are you doing? ", I had to ask, my voice hardly recognizable because of shuttering so pathetically as I watch him taking slow and steady steps towards me. Like a predator's approaching steps towards it's prey.

My heart suddenly felt it so necessary to beat so loud against my chest that I can actually hear it in the silence of this closed classroom double doors.

He atlast stood in front of me. Actually towering over me, leaving hardly any respectable distance between us. He was at least a foot taller than me and I have to lift my head up to look at him. And I stuck on my breath when I realise exactly how close he is to me. I can practically feel the heat of his body near me. So very close... with no one other than us present in this classroom.

'You should celebrate Kavya. You are at last alone with him, just like you had always dreamed of.' My ever so lovely mind never leaves any opportunity to teased me. But like always I chose to ignore her.

Minutes passed with none of us saying anything at all. He didn't replied to my question. He just keeps staring at me. And I keep staring back. Don't know why, but I just did. Maybe because of those mesmerizing blue eyes of his which were shining with some unknown kind of emotions that I almost fell myself getting lost in them.

But the keyword here is almost.

Finding no response from him, I decided to ask him again.

Maybe, he didn't heard me the first time.

"What...", I again open my mouth to repeat myself, but he placed his forefinger on my lips, shutting me down.

"Hush...", He breathe across my lips. We are now closer than before. I can feel his hot breath fanning against my lips.

I gulped on my saliva loudly by his this sudden gesture.

But... bless my soul.

His finger on my lips.

It was giving me butterflies everywhere inside of my stomach.

I wonder... If just a mere touch of his finger has this much effect on me, then what it will be like to have his whole body around me?

Wait a minute... What the hell am I thinking? From where these stupid thoughts are came inside my head?

Offcourse, my stupid mind.

'You need to shut up you perverted piece of shit.' I scolded my stupid inner self inwardly.

"I came here to help you with the practice", he at last spoke. His voice hardly over a whisper. It made me frown. I didn't see his point here.

Did Raghav sir asked him to come after me? But I didn't see him telling Amaan anything in front of me.

"I thought...", he said nervously this time, his hand now rubbing hesitatingly at the back of his neck. "You seems nervous around the crowd", he continued after a pause.