C H A P T E R - S I X

|NEVER FORGET YOU|

C H A P T E R - S I X

You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.

Unknown

***************

You know what's the most irritating part I hate about beginning of every supposed epic love stories?

Someone always have to bloody interrupt.

Everything was going just like a beautiful day dream.

My eyes were closed, but I knew, his lips were just an inch away from mine.

I can feel his spicy minty breath breathing across my lips.

Butterflies were dancing everywhere inside my stomach.

I was about to have the first kiss of my life from the boy I always liked.

Definitely a day dream.

But then, offcourse, a stupid phone call have to happen, breaking the supposed day dream.

Just when his lips were finally about to touch mine, his cellphone started vibrating beside us on the desk, bringing us back to reality.

I open my eyes in surprise, trying to take control of my uneven breathing.

What the hell just happened?

'Well, you and Amaan were about to kiss, but that stupid phone call happened.' My irritating inner subconscious self commented.

Not you right now, please. I shut her down.

Amaan bent to take his cellphone from the desk.

P.S: still holding me.

"What? ", he snapped to the caller in the name of greetings.

I really don't want to as he/she was the reason for ruining our 'almost kiss', but I feel pity for the person who was on the other side of the call.

"Fine. I'm coming. Wait for me outside the main gates", he again snapped to whoever he was talking to, his eyes never leaving mine. And I keep staring back at him without actually looking at him. I was so much in daze.

Without waiting for another reply from other side he hanged up the call, shoving his cellphone back to his pants pocket.

"I have go now, love", he tucked one of the lock of my hair behind my ear which I didn't realize had come loose from my ponytail. "But I'll see you tomorrow", and without waiting for me to say anything in reply he gave a small peck on the left side of my cheek and almost ran out of the classroom, leaving my dumb self behind.

I slowly and unconsciously touched my cheek where he just kissed me. I can still feel the warmness of his lips there.

My throat was suddenly so dry that it started to choke me.

I grabbed my water bottle and drank whatever was left in the bottle.

Was I hallucinating?

Whatever just happened?

'Offcourse, not, you dumb. It was real.' Again, this voice inside my head. ughhh...

Can you please just shut up for a minute?