Imagine for Katie

~Katie's p.o.v~
I pace back and worth on the floor, breathing hard. 'How am I supposed to tell him?' I ask my self anxiously waiting for Luke's arrival. Soon after I hear the door unlock and see Luke walk in.
~30 minutes before~
I woke up with weird feeling in my stomach and realized I missed my monthly hell cycle. Yeah I don't say period, I say hell cycle. Anyway back to the story, so I decided to buy a pregnancy test. A few weeks ago was me and Luke's anniversary and let's just say that night was not boring at all 😏. I quickly take the test and wait. My timer goes off and I look "oh my god!" I drop the test. If you didn't guess, I'm pregnant. A little human being of Luke and I's DNA in a baby form is developing in my lady part. I started trembling, how am I supposed to tell him? What if he leaves me? He already has told me that he is way to busy for a baby, which is a reason for him to want to leave.
~now~
I stare at Luke and feel tears start to make there self's present.
"Katie? Are you ok?" Luke asked quickly running over to me. I was speechless and shook my head not wanting to talk. Luke lifted my chin and gave me a sweet passionate peck on the lips.
"Please tell me" he says staring into my eyes. I sigh
"I-I'm pregnant" I say looking down and letting the tears out. I hear Luke start laughing. I quickly look at him confused by his amusement.
"What?" I ask. He just smiles and gulfs me in a big hug. He picks me off the ground spinning me around in his arms causing me to laugh.
"We're having a mini us" he says still spinning me. He eventually stops and looks at me
"Why are you sad?" He asks looking at me
"I thought you would leave. You've been so busy at the studio that I thought you wouldn't want me anymore" he laughs and kisses me
"I'd never leave you. You're the love of my life and now I'm having a kid with you! This day can't get any better" I smile and hug him tightly. When the baby comes we end up having a baby boy named Michael Richard Hemmings. Then we end up having a little girl a year later. We live happily ever after
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Katie I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it. Sorry if it was a little crappy I'm not really creative.
As always..........
                              Stay Beautiful