Daddy Luke

~(Y/N) POV~
You and Luke were laying in bed watching your favorite movie, when your 4 year old little boy came running into your room.
"Mommy, Daddy." He said jumping in bed and getting under the covers.
"What's wrong carter?" You asked trying to pull the sheets off his head.
"I had a nightmare."
"What happened to my brave little man?" Luke asked putting Carter on his lap.
"It was scary daddy." Carter said cuddling up to Luke.
"Do you want to sleep with me and Daddy tonight?"
"Yes, mommy."
"Come here baby." You said as Carter got off Luke's lap and laid between you and Luke. He snuggled in and fell asleep.
"We are the best parents." Luke said kissing your cheek. You smiled and you fell asleep.
~next morning~
You woke up early and picked Carter up leaving Luke alone in bed. Today was Father's Day and you wanted to make him breakfast in bed. you made pancakes,bacon, and a cup of coffee.
"Ready to go take it to daddy?" You asked handing Carter the tray. you walked into the room and Luke was starting to wake up.
"Happy Father's Day." You and Carter yell waking Luke all the way up.
"Aw, thanks guys." Luke said giving Carter a hug and putting the tray on the side table.
"Thanks babe for breakfast." Luke kissed your cheek and pulled you down on to his lap. the rest of the day you spent it together as a family.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
In celebration of Father's Day I made this imagine. Don't forget to celebrate Father's Day with your father. Happy Father's Day
As always....
Stay Beautiful,
~Renea236